“Cheap and good stay in Vegas” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #127 of 273 hotels in Las Vegas
LOS ANGELES
“Cheap and good stay in Vegas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I booked the motel online; but they gave me cheaper rate when checked in!
They gave good offer for Grand canyon bus tour too.
Motel is located just one block off the Strip lane; good and cheap location!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for the kind words regarding our property. We here at Super 8 pride ourselves in offering the best customer service near the Strip area and I'm glad our wonderful staff could help make your stay an excellent one with great rates and also helping you book a tour. I'm also glad you were pleased with our location. Needless to say, you are welcome back anytime and we hope you choose us again the next time you are in Las Vegas. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

723 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Polish first
Desert Hot Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

we had a very nice stay at you motel. we stayed there for 3 days,with our two dogs, and the staff and the room was outstanding. the only bad thing was that the hot tub was down,but they fixed it right away. WE will be staying there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for the kind words regarding our property. I'm very pleased to hear that you had a great time while staying with us here at the Super 8. I'm also glad that the hot tub being down for a short while for maintenance didn't inconvenience you overmuch. We here at Super 8 try to ensure that each one of our hotel staff makes each guest feel like family in the hopes that they will leave with the desire to stay with us again in the future. I'm glad we succeeded with you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

cumbria-uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

OK I understand the line that if you are traveling all from the way from the UK, you might as well send a few £'s on a top hotel and I sort of understand this, BUT see below........

This is a solid, good value alternative in our opinion, why?

We e-mailed in advance with some requirements, which were all met.

Complementary shuttle arrives to pick us up, good start.

Our clean room was appointed 30 seconds from the helpful reception (with free coffee) and ice machine. 45 seconds (in the other direction) to the independent, well managed casino and good value restaurant/brewery. Add to this that we were 1 minute from the tidy little private pool and hot tub (towels provided)....then also the free (good signal) wi-fi and you maybe start getting the picture?............try finding this on the strip, never mind for the money, at all!!!

So agreed it's not the Venitian/Wynn or Bellagio etc but it's 5 mins to Bally's 10 to the strip and it's glitz and glamour.

So as I started, this place maybe not what you are looking in Vegas and that just fine....but you may want to consider giving this place a try. It,s not our first visit to Vegas (or last hopefully!) but given the above......... I dont think we will be looking for anywhere else to stay. Thanks.

Whichever....have fun

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for the kind words and the great review. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything went well. I'm glad that our staff here was so helpful and that you were satisfied with all of our amenities as well as our location. We here at Super 8 try to ensure that each guest has the best stay possible in the hopes that, should they return to Las Vegas, they decide to stay with us again. I'm pleased that we succeeded with you. Again, I appreciate the warm response and praise for our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

excellent location. 5 minutes to the amazing las vegas strip. excellent adjacent restaurant/pizza place with own casino. pool and spa very nice staff very helpful and polite. rooms clean and comfortable although somewhat noisy could hear next door and upstairs flush and emptying of the tub but wasnt too troubling. would definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with our staff. All of our employees are trained to treat each guest like family in the hopes that they will wish to stay again and I'm glad we succeeded in your case. If you have any questions or would like to book with us again, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Super 8

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!