“Location and price okay” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Las Vegas
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4250 Koval Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Ranked #134 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Zevenaar, The Netherlands
“Location and price okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The Super 8 was kinda what we expected for this price on this location. The place definitely needs some work - everything had a run down, kinda dirty feel to it. There was no breakfast and that made it even more of a let-down that there was no fridge in the room.
The bed was good though, the bathroom clean and our room in the back was quiet enough.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back and/or at the end of the corridor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
I apologize if your stay with us was anything less than super. It is our goal here at Super 8 to not only meet our guests expectation but to exceed them. I apologize if there was a misunderstanding regarding what amenities we offer. We do not offer a continental breakfast or refrigerators in the rooms and I apologize if there was any confusion about this. I'm a little surprised that you felt the hotel looked a little run down because we just went through a massive, multi-million dollar renovation. If you are ever in Las Vegas again, I hope you will consider giving our hotel another chance to serve you and show you that Super 8 can be a wonderful place to stay while in our fair city. If you have any questions or would like to book with us again, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Price was not great for what we got, Harrah's much cheaper. Room of adequate size, but needed some work done. Clean, but shower needed some caulking & furniture etc. rather old. No resort fee & free parking. Not much of a pool area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thanking you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your stay here. I know that the Super 8 can be a great place to stay in Las Vegas and I hope that you give us another chance in the future to show you how great we can be. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Beirut, Lebanon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Super 8 was a good hotel ... but being in Vegas, it had no charm
Eventhough it was not on the strip, for the price we paid, the walk was not a long one.
The sleep was ok but the AC was a bit loud
The internet and parking for free is always a plus when u travel especially since parking places are not always available or affordable

The hotel needs a bit of maintenance especially in the bathroom area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We here at Super 8 strive to offer the best customer service possible in a fun, relaxed atmosphere at low, affordable prices. We appreciate your comments and rest assured we will be using them to help further our goal of being one of the best hotels near the Las Vegas strip. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to book with us again, don't hesitate to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to super 8 and the lady at the front desk was extremely rude. Although I was being extremely nice. Her attitude fit the hotel environment. Old, run down, outdated and dirty. The room we stayed in had a broken light that would fall down if you touched it. The bed sheets and comforter were old and faded. The room stinked. HORRIBLE and not worth my money or time. Stay away from this dump and go to comfort inn just down the road. It has better prices, remodled rooms and friendly employees.This place puts the trash in trashy. The workers like the lady at the front desk make it an even worse experience. My rating is a -10.

• Stayed September 2012
I am sorry to hear that your stay here at Super 8 was less than satisfactory. We continusouly strive for the best customer service possible and we hold all of our employees up to this standard so I am surprised to hear that one of our employees was rude to you. Rest assured, I will be speaking to our staff about this matter to find the person responsible. I was also surprised to hear that you were unhappy with your room. We recently underwent a massive, hotel-wide renovation. All of our rooms were updated with new amenities, carpeting, beds, etc. So the issue you experienced should not have happened and I'm terribly sorry that it did. I would like for you to give us another opportunity to show you that Super 8 can be a great place to stay while in Las Vegas. If you are ever in Las Vegas again and would be willing to offer us another chance to serve you, I would personally like to assist you in booking your stay. You can reach me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com
Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I liked my stay here. The room was great and the staff was helpful. Check-in was fast and the wait was minimal. I asked for third floor and got third floor. The room location was very quiet and had no noise issues at all.
The property was located very close to the strip which is excellent if you want easy access to the strip.
Overall great stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave these kind words about our property. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Super 8. We always strive for the best customer service possible and I'm glad you were satisfied with your experience. If you are ever in the Las Vegas area again, we'd love to have you back. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Mullingar Co Westmeath
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Just back after spending 8 days at this hotel all I can say for the money it has to be the best deal in Vegas. 5-10 min one block walk to Ballys/Paris and your right on the strip

Next door is the Ellis Island casino where you can get loads of cheap eats but the icing on the cake is the fact that it's a micro brewery as well and all the house pints are just 2$ a pop and when there is live NLF they sell them for a Dollar yep that right a dollar

rooms were nice cleaned every day and the ac was nice and powerful free airport shuttle as well free coffee in the morning quite frankly don't have not a single negative if anyone want's more info pm me but you won't be disapointed if you stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment so positively about our hotel. We are always pleased when a guest is as satisfied with their stay as you seem to have been with yours. I'm also glad to see you were able to partake in the great discounts and low prices of the Casino/Brewery adjacent to our hotel as well as enjoy the nightlife the Vegas Strip has to offer. If you ever find yourself in our fair city again, we would love to have you back at the Super 8. If you'd like to book a future reservation or if you have any questions regarding the hotel, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com. Hope to see you again!

Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

Stayed one night due to our hotel being booked out the last night. It was 50 dollars which including free, very fast internet, free coffee in the lobby 24 hours and free shuttle bus to the airport. King size bed, coffee machine in room, air con and flat screen TV. It has a microwave in the lounge to heat up takeaways. Very clean room with good mattress and good pillows. Next door to Ellis Island brewery which sells 20oz beer that they brew there for 2 dollars. I would stay there again although a block from strip.

Room Tip: We had a room on the ground floor facing the carpark, could get noisy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
James C, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave these kind words about our property. We know that you have many options for hotel lodging in Las Vegas, and I'm sorry to hear that you had to relocate, but I'm very glad you chose to stay with us here at Super 8. We do our best to offer a great atmosphere at low, affordable prices while paying attention to the little things that matter to our guests. We continuously strive for excellent customer service and I'm pleased to see that you were satisfied with the amenities that we offer and your stay in general. If you're ever in Las Vegas in the future, I hope you choose to stay with us again. If you have any questions or would like to book a reservation, feel free to contact me at 702-794-0888 or rstrickland@super8vegas.com.

Super 8 Hotel

Been to Super 8 Las Vegas? Share your experiences!