Just back after spending 8 days at this hotel all I can say for the money it has to be the best deal in Vegas. 5-10 min one block walk to Ballys/Paris and your right on the strip
Next door is the Ellis Island casino where you can get loads of cheap eats but the icing on the cake is the fact that it's a micro brewery as well and all the house pints are just 2$ a pop and when there is live NLF they sell them for a Dollar yep that right a dollar
rooms were nice cleaned every day and the ac was nice and powerful free airport shuttle as well free coffee in the morning quite frankly don't have not a single negative if anyone want's more info pm me but you won't be disapointed if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The World's Largest Super 8 just 1 block off the Strip! Newly Remodeled offering 24 Hour Courtesy Airport Shuttle, 24 Hour Heated Pool and Hot Tub, Free WI-FI, Free Parking, Free Local Calls,Interior Corridors, Pet Friendly Rooms Available, In Room Coffee Makers. Award winning Ellis Island Casino and Brewery is located next door. Ellis Island features a 24 Hour Restaurant, BBQ and Metro Pizza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Super 8 Motel Las Vegas Strip Area
- Super Eight Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Super Eight
- Las Vegas Super 8