“Great Location, Right Price!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #112 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Smyrna, GA
“Great Location, Right Price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed 3/14 - 3/17 in room 322 for a cousin's wedding in town. It was just as advertised, two BR loft suite. At first I didn't see the main level bed but it pulls out from the wall. It was very comfy for me and my 4-year old. No casino, but peaceful, pool, grill area and jacuzzi.

As noted by others, the upstairs loft room is open lending to no privacy but still charming. We had a full kitchen with utensils provided like standard RI properties. If we had bought groceries we would have been in great shape to avoid the high prices on the Strip! Instead the comp breakfast hit the spot. On weekends its busy serving until 9:30 AM, the weekdays serving until 9:00 AM which were equally busy. It's most likely due to the LVCC directly across the street. I spied lots of nametags on Monday morning.

I'd recommend for those looking to save some money, however want to have access to the Strip conveniently. We took the LV Monorail up to MGM and then walked through NY, NY to catch the free Tram to Mandalay Bay. I'd probably rent a car next time if I'll be shopping at the outlets, visiting relatives, site seeing and to give my feet a break! Free parking too.

Bonus: They have an ATM that charges a flat $3.95 fee no matter what you amount you withdraw. Remember in case you need cash - ATMs in the casinos are a RACKET.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Maria T, Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center. My team and I are glad you opted to give us try and were happy with your decision. We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Maria L Toigo
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was a little bummed at first when my husband picked the Residence Inn for our stay in Las Vegas but after my stay I was very pleased. I usually stay at one of the fancy places on the strip so this was very different. The first thing that stood out was how much more quiet it was and it was nice not hearing all that loud traffic and loud drunk people. The furnishings weren't as pretty as the Cosmopolitan but the were much cleaner and I wasn't afraid to sit on the furniture like I was at another place I stayed. I didn't take part in the complimentary dinner offering of Swedish Meatballs, Rice, Salad, Peanuts and Fresh Baked Cookies that they offered on Thursday Night but I did take part in the Complimentary Breakfast and it was good and saved us some dining money in Vegas.
The bed was comfortable. The shower was easy to work and didn't run out of hot water. Plenty of close and easy parking. The only minor downsides I can think of was the air system was a little loud and the dishwasher leaves the glasses tasting like soap so you have to really rinse out your glasses well to use them and I noticed the free Wifi is slow so it's better to have your own wifi. I didn't bring my dogs with me but I saw they accept dogs.
We also saved a lot of money on taxi rides because of the monorail across the street.

Check out was easy and quick. I'd return it was a good stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Maria Toigo
Operations Manager
Provo, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I rated this very good because of the value for the price. location: this location was not bad. It was pretty close to the strip but not right in the heart of it (which I preferred). The service was very friendly and prompt. The quality of the room was fine and it even looked like it had been updated recently. There is plenty of parking. The free breakfast was fine – standard for residence inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
draolv, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Residence Inn by Marriott - Las Vegas Convention Center
Portage, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Just returned from a 6000 mi road trip & spent 5 nights in Vegas. Inadvertently left a hanging bag in room with $1600 worth of clothing. Called within hrs. The bag was in the room when we left..staff absolutely denied finding it. The door was locked when we left and there was no one other than Marriott Residence Inn staff who could have entered and found the bag. Despite numerous calls, Marriott claims there staff "did not see the bag".

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center. The Residence Inn team and I are sorry that we have been unable to resolve the challenge you incurred after checking out of the hotel. My team and I followed all of our standard procedures and completed a thorough investigation once notified of your loss. Unfortunately after the hotels investigation and Marriott International's claims office investigation we have been unable to determine or locate the bag you are missing. If I may be of further assistance in the future please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center
Burlington, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Residence Inn during CES this year. It was as close to the convention center as possible. Could not get closer. Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a coworker. Beware that the 2nd bedroom is an upstairs loft, which is not totally private. No door, half walls, etc. Wasn't a problem for me, but might be for some. Separate bathroom up there. The main bedroom is larger with a double door and private bathroom. The kitchen is great. Living room is good too. The fireplace is a nice touch. They sell duraflame logs in the hotel shop. It is a good place to stay near the LVCC. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014
draolv, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott during your recent visit to Las Vegas. We are proud to be the most convenient location to the Las Vegas Convention Center, especially during the extra-large annual events that require a lot of walking on the convention center floor since our location allows for a quick getaway during the day. I hope you were able to take advantage of this great benefit. We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again in 2014 or for CES 2015.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We didn't want to be right down on the strip and pay those prices so we tried this. Very pleasantly surprised. Rooms are like a mini condo but it is all one room. The outside is set up with multiple buildings that look like condo units. Each unit has an eating bar and a kitchen with basic dishes, etc. and a sofa and a chair. You can swivel the TV to see it everywhere. Lots of closets. Toilet and tub in a separate room from the sink. Nice sized sink counter top. Very clean and quiet. Easy to get to the strip. And they have breakfast. You can control the thermostat yourself. It is not a window unit. The bed had a nice white comforter and was comfy. Seemed very sound proof to us. Plenty of parking. Staff was very nice. We didn't try the pool. We would stay there again. It is especially good if you are staying a few days or more.

Room Tip: They are two story buildings and you have to walk up outside stairs to get to the second floor so co...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
draolv, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, January 6, 2014

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed here for a trade show recently and was impressed with the room. It was clean, updated and had all amenities for the business traveler. It was also a fairly quiet property, no issues with paper thin walls, etc...

Being right across the street from the convention center and monorail was extremely convenient. It was also easy to hail cabs as necessary. The breakfast was standard fare and good.

The staff was extremely accommodating including holding packages which were shipped to the facility. They couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I was in the 700 block which was away from the main and side streets. Seems like a good bet.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
draolv, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center. We pride ourselves in being able to take care of the needs and expectations of all convention center attendees/exhibitors. We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Dinesh Rao

Been to Residence Inn Las Vegas Convention Center? Share your experiences!