“Very comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Venice, Florida
“Very comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I had a good 5 day stay here. Very friendly staff, nice little bar area, good breakfast. The fitness room was big enough and always clean. The rooms were clean and spacious. I would consider going back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for joining us at the Las Vegas Marriott! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your overall experience with us. We appreciate your positive feedback on our friendly staff, the cafe area, our fitness center, as well as the clean and spacious rooms. We appreciate the time you have taken to share a review and we hope to welcome you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Korean first
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I travel to Las Vegas 1 or 2 times per year for business. I am not a gambler, a late night partier, or smoker. I travel extensively for business, and stay almost exclusively at Marriott properties (I am lifetime Platinum and Platinum Premier...so I am a bit biased towards Marriott properties). Most of the time I am here for business, I don't have a choice of hotels, but have to stay at the corporate designated property for corporate meetings.
This was my first stay at this property and I really liked that it was off the strip, but a 10 minute walk away from the Wynn, and about 30 minutes from the Bellagio (but I walk pretty fast). I love that it is non smoking (like all Marriott properties), and is all suite. Rooms were incredibly quiet and totally clean. Gym is adequate and was never crowded in the morning.

But what sets it aside for me is the service. From check in, to breakfast, to "extra touches," the staff was excellent. The servers in the restaurant were helpful and friendly and energetic in the morning...good combination of gracious and efficient. The front desk staff went so far as to stand in the 110 degree heat to try to hail a cab when none would come when called on the phone. I compared this Marriott with others in the area and settled on this one based on location and amenities. I would happily stay here again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share a review! We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your experience at the Las Vegas Marriott. We appreciate your continued loyalty to the Marriott brand. We appreciate your positive feedback on our location, the clean and quiet rooms, and our staff service. We strive for the best in our guest services and we are thrilled to know that our staff went above and beyond to make your stay excellent. We look forward to passing your kind words along and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Across from the convention center, near but not on the strip. Good location for business without all the hassles, but if you are there to gamble and "experience" Vegas there are probably better choices. The room, which was really a small suite, was just fine, the staff was very friendly and as a Marriott Rewards member the breakfast buffet (including a custom omelet if you want it) was included in the very reasonable room rate. WiFi is also free for Rewards members, otherwise it's an annoying $10 per day.

It's about a 10-15 minute ride from the airport. I made the mistake of taking one of the shuttle services; they didn't even know where the hotel was! Once I showed them the address they called it the Marriott Suites - which it isn't. Anyway, save yourself the aggravation unless your are really strapped for money and take a cab for the extra $10. You'll get there in 15 minutes instead of over 45 with the waiting for the shuttle to show up and then making stops at other hotels.

Green Features: They have the usual stuff about towels and sheets and they actually have some recycling bins.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share a review of the Las Vegas Marriott! We appreciate your positive feedback on our location, the suite, and our friendly staff. We are sorry that you had trouble with transportation but we are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future, should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.
Marana, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My wife and I needed to be in Las Vegas for one night and this property seemed to meet our needs and expectations. It did. We weren't expecting or wanting to gamble in our hotel. We wanted a nice, quiet room (actually it's a suite) in a nice hotel, ideally easy to reach, and with good, convenient parking. We knew that this hotel had good reviews on TripAdvisor and thought it made sense to give it a try.

The Las Vegas Marriott experience was so good that we now have plans to return for an entire week. We had had little interest in the "Las Vegas experience." Now we're committed to giving it a try after having spent two days in the city about 35 years ago.

Our suite was very clean and modern and well appointed. The only criticism for the room itself was that the small refrigerator was placed in a fairly small cabinet and the cabinet area was overheating and so the refrigerator did not work well. The only other criticism we had was that the ice machine wasn't operating on our floor.

The front desk staff was marvelous and exceptionally helpful. We ate both dinner and breakfast in the hotel's restaurant. The dinner was good and reasonably priced. The breakfast buffet was genuinely outstanding. The service at both meals was exceptionally good.

Room Tip: Higher rooms, of course, offer better views. Rooms facing south give more of a view of the Strip.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate the time you have taken to offer a detailed review of your experience at the Las Vegas Marriott! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the calm and quiet atmosphere of our hotel as well as our location. It is wonderful to know that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again! Thank you for your honest feedback on the refrigerator and the ice machine. Your feedback is essential in allowing us to improve the guest experience. We look forward to passing along your kind comments regarding our helpful staff members. We look forward to having you back!
Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

stayed here with friends on a recent trip to LV. Situated around 3 miles off from the strip its a nice option to reside if you are looking to be away from all the rush and hustle and bustle of famous LV strip area. Strip is at walkable distance but not recommended in summers. The hotel is pretty basic without too much fan fare and options. One strange thing is no free Wi-Fi in hotel rooms. Its free only in lobby area. They provide around 2 bottles of free water and extra bottles are charged at premium rates. Rooms are medium sized, smoke free and pretty cozy with a nice bathroom with all amenities. Room has TV with premium HD channels to kill time during day. Check in and check out was pretty fast and totally hassle free with bill being sent to your room automatically some time before you are supposed to check out.

Overall a nice experience and would love to go back !!

Room Tip: ask to get a room with a view of strip. It might come with some extra charge though !!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share a review! We appreciate your positive feedback on our location, our hotel, and the check-in and checkout experience. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your overall stay. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future, should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I recently returned from a conference in Las Vegas. I ended up staying at this medium sized Marriott very close to the convention center. I stayed for an entire week attending meetings etc and that's a long time for conference attending and working.

I had my turn of travel woes and lost luggage, but once I finally got to the Marriott, all was right with the world. The staff were great - I mean every single person! I arrived late in the evening and the night supervisor Melissa Tremblay listened to my tale of travel hell, and offered me a nicer room - a suite. Perfect!

I ate at the hotel about 7 times - breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was so convenient and the menu had something for everyone without being overly lengthy or trying too hard. Great salads, flatbread pizzas, hamburgers, salmon. Decent wine selection.

The bartender Justine took good care of me and made the perfect cosmopolitan - not too sweet and the right pale pink color. I enjoyed chatting with her and Claudio. The food and beverage manager Jim was said to be a good guy.

With a little pool in the back of the hotel and juicy hard green apples in the am to go, who could ask for much more?

I have never written a review before - so this is a first but I had to write. Very pleased indeed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for joining us at the Las Vegas Marriott! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your overall stay. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our location, the great staff, and the dining. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your experiences with the staff throughout your stay, as we take great pride in our guest services. We hope you will join us again in the future, should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.
Mammoth Lakes, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Not everyone goes to Vegas for the casinos (okay, almost everybody does, but not us; we went for a concert). This small to medium size (for Vegas) hotel has no casino and is a short distance off the strip. It is friendly, has nice suites, a great breakfast and a small, casual bar. The price was right too, on a big weekend when most places had jacked up their rates exponentially. My only complaint is the pool: small, unattractive, no landscaping. I'd stay there again. And the Gregg Allman Band was great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
We appreciate the time you have taken to share a review! Thank you for your positive feedback on everything from our nice suites to the value of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the concert and we hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.

Been to Las Vegas Marriott? Share your experiences!