“A little off the beaten path, but in LV, that's good.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rock of Ages Show Package
Ranked #33 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Montreal, Canada
“A little off the beaten path, but in LV, that's good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is good. It's a little far from the action, but the action gets a little much in Las Vegas. The staff is very attentive. Would come back for sure. The room was large and clean and we had impeccable service.

• Stayed December 2013
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience. We're thrilled to hear that you had a chance to experience our friendly and helpful team during your stay over. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Korean first
Lafayette, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed here for a short weekend business trip. Hotel is off the strip and away from everything, but close enough to get anywhere in no time. Hotel breakfast was great, and as a Platinum member, it was included (as was the in-room Wifi). Staff was very accommodating and allowed me to have a late check-out. Room was spacious and clean. There was an unpleasant odor around the elevators each time I entered the hotel from the parking garage, but that's about the only non-positive thing I can say. I would highly recommend this place if you want a quiet stay away from the strip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
We're thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and that the amenities within the hotel worked out so well for you. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was recently in Las Vegas for a family holiday (5 pax) and we decided to put up at the Las Vegas Marriott for 3 nights beginning 9th Dec 2013. The hotel was nice because there was no hint of smoke and the guest areas were very clean, neat and tidy. There was also a business center where we had our tour confirmation tickets printed.

We had originally booked a room to accommodate our family of 5. We were quite horrified when we discovered that the hotel no longer had these rooms due to recent changes to their safety assessments. The counter staff made some checks and eventually settled us in two separate rooms. However the cost was raised (eventually resolved). I did not register any displeasure as we had already gone through a long journey and wished to get some rest.

The rooms were on the third floor and were definitely of top rated standards. There was no smoke smell in the rooms and the bed and pillows were excellent in firmness. Sheets were clean and you can arrangement of the washroom was good. We liked the wash basin separate from the main toilet so that we could still wash our hands when someone was using the bath. There was also an additional basin at the coffee making cabinet. The cabinet also housed a good size refrigerator. The lighting in the room was good and there were ample lighting points that provided a bright and comfortable room.

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel as it provided a secure haven for us, away from the bustle of the LV Strip. Getting to the strip was a short distance away. Not too far, and yet far enough since we wanted to solace.

Coming home, I was sent a feedback survey and I told them of my slight dismay on the way they handled my booking and how I was penalized for their hotel's problems. I was not expecting anything since I was a nobody and surveys were probably meant to help them get better. They could have swept this under the carpet because I stated that this incident would not affect my choice to return to their hotel again. It turns out that they refunded me the difference and this made a difference. It shows me that Las Vegas Marriott takes effort in ensuring that their guests are given a quality guarantee.

Well done. Their sister property in DC Capitol also did an excellent job.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We apologize for the issues upon check-in but are very happy to hear that our team took extra steps to resolve it. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. Look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

If you are going to Vegas this is a great hotel!! Rooms are suites with a living space separate bedroom and work area. All the amenities you expect from a Marriott. For an excellent dining experience go to Envy at the Renaissance just around the corner. The sea bass is AMAZING!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

History: platinum elite member. Using a comp category 1-5 certificates (this hotel being a cat 5).
I only stayed one night. I checked in around 11 am and asked for late checkout how about 3? No problem. They gave me a one bedroom with separate living room, 2 big flat screens, bathroom with combo tub/shower - good hot water. I didn't pay attention to fridge or if there was a mini bar, etc. the bed was very very comfortable. Breakfast for two was included as was internet due to status. The Buffett was nice and you could order omelets. The waitress was one of the nicest and friendliest person I ever met.
Parking was easy. I saw a Walgreens and Denny's down the street. It's far from the action so keep that in mind, but I was able to use paradise rd which runs parallel to the strip.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my view of the strip, facing the Wynn
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed here while in Vegas for a convention, and it was the perfect business hotel for everything I needed. Quiet (no casino, thank goodness) and convenient to get to the Convention Center. Business center had plenty of computers and printers, and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay here again the next time business brings me to Vegas.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It is great to hear that our location near the Convention Center as well as our Business Center contributed to your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business. Hotel had everything I needed -- three computers and two printers in the business center were great for doing some printing that I needed; nice breakfast buffet (pricey at $20, but free for me as a gold elite members); very nice, spacious rooms; free parking; and good internet. Great all around.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is wonderful to hear that our business center suited your needs and you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and room. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel one day in the future.

Been to Las Vegas Marriott? Share your experiences!