“Very Nice and Close to Monorail” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rock of Ages Show Package
Ranked #34 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Orchard Park, New York
“Very Nice and Close to Monorail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Usually a Hilton guest but my boss made these reservations for me. I found the hotel to be very nice and the staff very friendly and capable to handle everyone at peak times in the bar and restaurant. The only downside to this hotel was you had to walk a half-mile or so to get tot he strip and find something to eat if you wanted to leave the hotel. If you don't feel like walking, the Las Vegas Monorail is a half-city block away and is a convenient mode to get over to the strip. Overall I would stay here if you have business at the convention center or if you have your own transportation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to sharing your feedback with management. Thanks again, please come again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Korean first
Troy, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

It's a bit of a walk to the monorail and/or the strip but I think that may be my only (very small) gripe.
I loved the layout of the rooms. I loved not having to walk through a smokey casino floor to get to my room. I loved the friendly and helpful staff and as always, I loved the Marriott bed. My husband also wanted to give props to comfortable (non-feather) pillows.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We're thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us and the amenities within the hotel worked out so well for you. I look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. Please come again soon!
Astoria oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The familiar quality high standards, and capable professional personnel are not lost on this property. In Budapest the only English speaking folks were in the Marriott. Standard procedure.
Rooms large well appointed . Very comfortable beds and bedding. A retreat from loud noisy sensory over load Las Vegas.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for your comments! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and continue to be a loyal Marriott member. Please come again soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I've been to Las Vegas many times and thought I would give the Marriott a shot. We are Elite members and wanted to earn points. We were reluctant to stay off the strip for this vacation but I'm glad we did. What the property lacked in terms of location, was more than made up for in service and comfort. The staff was amazing. Yes, we had to walk a bit to catch the monorail but we knew we were in for a treat every night when we came back. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words about our hotel and friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great room & service. near everything you want to do.
close to the strip, so no need to drive. good food is also close by. they can get you into any show that is available and had some great discounts on food.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share you experience, we truly appreciate it! It's great to hear that the room, location and service all contributed to your enjoyable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Woods Cross, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I like to travel but I almost always hate the beds!!! The beds are always very good at the Marriotts I have stayed in but this one was the best ever. I awoke everyday of this trip feeling great. Better then any trip I have had in a long time! Thank you Marriott! The hotel was beautiful as always and nothing really negative to say about our stays with Marriott as always! loved our stay!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Elaine A, Guest Relations Manager at Las Vegas Marriott, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we truly appreciate it! It's great to hear that the room and bed especially contributed to your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Carlsbad, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I never stay anywhere else when I need to go to a trade show at the Las Vegas Convention Center. It's a short walk across the street, it's quiet, comfortable and the food is really good. In fact, on this trip, I chose to eat dinner there twice just because I wanted the salmon entree again!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for all of your kind words! I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and the location, room and restaurant all contributed to your experience. Please come back to the hotel some time again soon!

Been to Las Vegas Marriott? Share your experiences!