“consistent and good” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Family-owned and now serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet dinner cuisine. With our massive new expansion we now feature Full Bar service and our new private Cigar Lounge opens soon. New Summer Hours are 5pm to 11pm Daily. Happy Hour is 5pm to 7pm Daily. Come join us for a memorable dining experience.
Thompson, Canada
“consistent and good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

this is one of our favorites in LV. I make my fettucine alfredo from scratch and my wife still FAR prefer the FA here. The appetizers are innovative ansd really good, and the price is very fair.,

It is off the beaten path, which is good, because if it were closer it would be harder to get in.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Portland, Oregon
“Amazing find - excellent food, fabulous service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had had more than enough of the Vegas strip and found this restaurant when we searched for alternatives. It had high marks in all around, so we made the trip. Was it worth it? YES! I wanted something with a lot of variety, and of course I wanted great food, as I was taking my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday. The outside appearance, being in a strip mall, was slightly off-putting. But, the food was incredible! Each of the 4 of us had different dishes - scallops, a veggie dish, pork chops, and fish. Every dish was excellent, not to mention very generous. Then for dessert we all had the cheesecake any of us had ever had - they make it there and it is so creamy, light, fluffy and tasty!

Highly recommend!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las vegas/Henderson
“Just go there !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

We LOVE this place!! Fantastic menu great service and my oh my the food is amazing . Full flavors abound from the appetizer Sweet Chili & Bacon Prawns Prawns dressed with a dash of cream cheese, wrapped with crispy bacon and accompanied by a Thai-inspired sweet and spicy chili sauce . This flavor profile is off the hook !! we also had the Pork Roulade
Tender filet of pork pounded and rolled with duxelles of mushroom, roasted peppers, Parmesan and Mozzarella
cheeses and herbs. Baked and served upon a bed of spinach with a lightly spicy Marsala wine and pepper sauce. Another amazing flavor blast !!! We also had an amazing wine called the Impostor a red blend out of Paso Robles that was wonderful. My wife and I split the Really Trashy “Garbage” Salad
Mixed greens, salami, Provolone cheese, shrimp, capers, hearts of palm, cherry peppers, and mushrooms in our Balsamic Vinaigrette accompanied by a hearty mound of bleu cheese crumbles.This was one of the top three salads I have ever had . We then split the the simple old Spaghetti with Sausage and Softball Meatball. This was the BEST I have ever had bar none !! This is our new favorite spot in LV and we cannot wait to dine there again . Great Job OTS !!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
colleyville tx
“A trip from the strip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Quite a hike from the strip but worth the trip. Casual, made to order good food. Hearty portions, casual atmosphere. Attentive service. Would go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wow Delicious. Highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I loved this place. Nice bar with very decently priced wines and a good happy hour. I ordered the beef Wellington. It came with a salad. I chose the Caesar and it was very good. Very garlicky though. The waitress made that very clear before I ordered it, so I knew what to expect. Loved it. The beef Wellington? To die for. Perfectly cooked. Super tender. Came with mashed potatoes and sautéed zucchini. The meal was one of the best I've had in a while. The restaurant is definitely off the strip for those that don't know the location. It is in the southern highlands area. Away from the craziness of the strip. The service here was excellent as well. The owner shook our hands as well left and said he hoped he'd see us again. The waitress was very knowledgeable of the menu and was great. We also got a free piece of cheesecake since it was our first time at the restaurant. The cheesecake was great. I am not usually a fan of cheesecake, but this one is light and omg delicious. The owner said they are homemade from an old family recipe and I definitely believe it. The prices were good too considering what I got. The portions coming out of the kitchen were very large. My friend had the salmon and it was definitely a larger portion then you would normally get at a restaurant. The pasta dishes looked homemade and I can't wait to go back and try them next! My beef Wellington was $36. My friends salmon was $26 I believe. Well worth it. Highly recommend!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere