“Great food and good value” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 3,969 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Family-owned and now serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet dinner cuisine. With our massive new expansion we now feature Full Bar service and our new private Cigar Lounge opens soon. New Summer Hours are 5pm to 11pm Daily. Happy Hour is 5pm to 7pm Daily. Come join us for a memorable dining experience.
Keller
“Great food and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was very good. Portions were large. Try chile shrimp app and cheesecake. Rent a car - they only cost $20/day. You can visit Hoover Dam and then have dinner here. Will definitely come back next time in Vegas!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“This place will shock you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

It looks like the other 4 million bar/grills in Las Vegas, but it's not. Excellent food that will be sure to surprise you. I had the NY strip asparagus wraps with a mushroom marsala that was out of this world!! Prices aren't bad at all. This is one of Vegas' best kept secrets

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Essex
“Not bad, not outstanding!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Me & my boyfriend were on holiday in Vegas for 5 nights, & having read the reviews on tripadvisor & wanting to eat in some of the top rated restaurants in Vegas, we decided to try off the strip.
Firstly, it's exactly that- OFF the strip- and some. In all fairness the friendly owner on the phone did confirm this bless him, but still due to the reviews thought it worth the commute!
The taxi did cost us $30 EACH WAY. Be warned if you do not have a hire car like us.
Well, what can I say- I was taken aback a bit by the appearence, don't know what I was expecting, but its just like a bar/casual diner in a shopping outlet type place. Still thought the food must be the unique selling point.
Portions were massive! We ordered a starter of chicken wings each (in the uk a starter is only a small portion) well, up came 4 large bits of chicken AND chips! Very nice nevertheless.
I had chicken parmigiana, couldn't eat barely any of it due to such a huge starter but the waitress did provide boxes for leftovers which was a nice touch. My boyfriend had the filet steak which he said was nice enough too, & we were given a free slice of cheesecake to take away with us as well...& that's just it, it was...nice, ok. Not nothing outstanding. & cost a lot to get there! I dunno maybe we're missing something here?!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Son in law visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were'nt treated as well as expected by the business'. My son in law had not been here for approx. 3 years and I really wanted to have an exceptional time for him, not just average!

Visited March 2013
“Food was good...but.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a small casual neighborhood place that is a perfect relief from the strip. Our salads were house dressing and large portion of garlic. It was so strong I couldn't taste my wonderful looking dinner. However my wife brought her chicken parmigiana home and we shared the next day, it was fabulous.....so watch out for the garlic and maybe just have the main corse!

Visited April 2013