“Fantastic Food in Vegas but "Off the Strip"” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 3,967 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Family-owned and now serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet dinner cuisine. With our massive new expansion we now feature Full Bar service and our new private Cigar Lounge opens soon. New Summer Hours are 5pm to 11pm Daily. Happy Hour is 5pm to 7pm Daily. Come join us for a memorable dining experience.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Food in Vegas but "Off the Strip"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

1st, this place is not s sports bar as some reviews have stated. true it does have ESPN on all the large screen tvs, but the atmosphere & food is not a sports bar! Off the Strip in a local upscale place that serves well above average food!. I had the best best pork chops I have ever eaten anywhere. period here! Decor is modern & comfortable. You will see locals, families and a couple out for dinner here. this tells me that "off the strip" has found a niche' in the crowed Vegas market! One caveat though, this is a $$$ place not a $$. We spent over $70 for our dinner plus tip, but it was well worth the short trip of the strip!

• Visited March 2013

Hogansville, Georgia
“Worth the Drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had no idea how far this place was from the strip but found out $40 later in a taxi. It's definitely worth going to; however, it would have been more cost efficient to rent a car for the day and next time we will. Once we recovered from the taxi fare, we thoroughly enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere of this Italian restaurant. Our server, Jack was attentive and knowledgeable. We started with the calamari and diavolo sauce cooked to perfection. All of the entrees come with a salad with their delicious house dressing. My husband had the lobster ravioli and I had one of the specials of the day - linguini with mussels, clams, shrimp and calamari. LARGE portions - we definitely could have shared. The pasta was homemade and sauce flavorful. They were appreciative of our long trek and served us a piece of their excellent cheesecake on the house. We'll definitely return when we return to Vegas next year.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Louisville
“Outstanding.......again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Discovered last year after reading TA reviews and had great experience. Back again for company convention and def did not disappoint. After eating my first two outrageously expensive but just average meals at WP and Fiamma in MGM, I was over that. I noticed they have new location on Tropicana but I wanted to go back to the original. I was starving. I had the Rolled New York and Sweet Chili and Bacon Prawns to start followed by house salad, nice homemade balsamic vinegarette dressing, and a Filet cooked to a perfect medium. I've only been to Vegas 6 or 7 times but of all the meals at various places, OTS is the best.

• Visited February 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“My Favorite Place to Eat in Vegas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Rarely do I make a trip to Vegas and not make a trip to Off The Strip. I've been coming here since shortly after they opened in 2007. This time I tried the French Cut Pork Chops and they were fantastic. The seasoning was good without being overbearing, and service was fantastic. The wait staff is very attentive without being pushy or burdensome.

In case you want to try something a little different, ask them about doing an "Around the World". It is a unique and wonderful dining experience!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“It makes you come back! I always do :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been here many times, for a few reasons! First of all, I love the Ceaser salad! It is for sure the best in Vegas. Of course, everyone that works here is so nice. You can tell they love their job. But I must say Jack is my favorite, he is amazing!