“Awesome good” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family-owned and now serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet dinner cuisine. With our massive new expansion we now feature Full Bar service and our new private Cigar Lounge opens soon. New Summer Hours are 5pm to 11pm Daily. Happy Hour is 5pm to 7pm Daily. Come join us for a memorable dining experience.
“Awesome good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Great food. Great ambience. Caring staff. Small world. Traci, our sweet and considerate bartender, couldn't have been nicer
Jack, our server, was attentive and from our home state. John seated us and was from our second home, Saratoga. John was super and worth coming back to share stories
Overall, it was an enjoyable evening with good food and great service
It's on our list as must for next visit.

Thunder Bay, Canada
“Good alternative to "Strip" food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Yes, it was worth the drive off the strip. We were welcomed at the door without a reservation, and know now for the future that we should have made one.....a very popular spot. We were amazed at the energy and dedicatedness of the staff. We witnessed all the servers, management and cooks giving everything they had to offer top notch service....especially the chefs. We had a bad shrimp experience but they didn't blink an eye, not charging us for the appetizer and providing the most decadent ever cheesecake to end the meal...and on the house. That was very much appreciated. We will return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minot
“Delicious Food. Grill and Bar Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place finds me in a quandary. The food is amazing. For an appetizer we had Steak wrapped asparagus for $12.50, but it only came with two asparagus. What if there were four people in my party? My wife ordered Scallops and linguini for $31.00 and I had French Chops for $25. Both were equally unique and delicious. I want to go back and order them again, but not for $31 and $25 a piece. Oh, and the NY Cheesecake was delicious as well, but nothing to write home about. This place wants to be your standard Friday night date go-to, but it's priced out of it's league.

So, here's my dilemma. I'm not sure what market segment this place is catering too. The prices are fine dining, the food is fine dining, but this place has your typical grill and bar atmosphere. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the atmosphere, but there were some missing details that detracted from the experience. When they delivered our mediocre bread, it came with butter packets. For $31 bucks I want whipped butter! The utensils were Dennys/Waffle House quality and the seating was not comfortable. The wait staff was super awesome, but they were all dressed in jeans and t-shirts. I have no complaints about the top notch service. I guess if I'm going to pay steep prices, I want a cultured atmosphere and refined food. It doesn't have to be a white tie affair, but pay attention to the little details.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Some of the best food and most down to earth genuine help I have experienced in a long time!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Killer food! Great atmosphere! Wonderful service, we came in from Salt Lake City not sure what we're looking for so we looked up online found some great reviews and it really paid off! WOW!!!!

-The Salt Lake City Guys

Banbury
“Review No 3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The fact that this is my third review should speak volumes about this restaurant in itself. We took the trip to this restaurant taking along my best buddy to experience the joy as he had not been before. The service was exceptional, our waitress (unfortunately I did not get her name) was a really happy person (as in genuinely not the fake happy), really helpfull and welcoming. I had the softball meatball and pasta which was lovely (unfortunately they were out of meatloaf) my overly fussy friend had Chicken Saltimboca which he loved, especially the potato pie on the side, my fiance had bolognese which was fantasic. I must also mention those side salads, they are delicious, I dont know what they put on their house salad but it makes the whole thing amazing! My fussy friend isn't a salad fan so I got to eat a good bit of his too :) My fiance had the caesar which is very tasty indeed. Our lovely waitress brought over a lovely complimentary helping of Chef Al's cheesecake which as always was amazing, again thank god for our fussy friend who was full and let us eat most of it (even though he admitted it was the tastiest cheesecake he had ever had). We are definately making a return trip next time we are in Vegas

• Visited October 2012