“Best restaurant in Vegas” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 3,959 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Description: Family-owned and now serving your favorite American and Italian gourmet dinner cuisine. With our massive new expansion we now feature Full Bar service and our new private Cigar Lounge opens soon. New Summer Hours are 5pm to 11pm Daily. Happy Hour is 5pm to 7pm Daily. Come join us for a memorable dining experience.
“Best restaurant in Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat away from the craziness of the strip. This place had great reviews and we gave it a try. The server was amazing, the food was amazing, the best place in Vegas, at half the price of any casino restaurant. The food was extremely fresh, you cannot go wrong with anything on the menu. I will definitely visit this place again whenever I'm in Vegas.

Los Angeles, California
“BEST FOOD EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I love this place!!!!!
This is one of the best meals I have ever had!!!! I got the lamb chops special and it was phenomenal!!! I think they were the best lamb chops I have ever had. It came with zuchinni and mash potatoes. I would recommend this to anyone. The service was GREAT. I got my food in about 20 minutes and I loved it, well timed. The waiters were so nice. The house salad was fresh and had a delicious Balsalmic Vinegar dressing. This restaurant had a cozy atmosphere and was very nice. Dessert was AWESOME I had the rice pudding and it was SO good. The whipped cream was fresh and made there. Best pudding I have ever had. .The value was great the price was worth it considering the food. I would give this restraunt 5+ stars. I would come back anytime and I hope you find this review helpful

• Visited July 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“We love the fresh made food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

If you can have the chef order your food. Let them know its your first time in and you will not be disappointed!!
The steak wrapped asparagus, amazing! The rigatoni with bolognas is pure love in meat sauce! And you cant get out the door without having a piece of cheesecake. Also a good bottled beer and wine selection, they also have a full bar.
The price point is a bit high as the atmosphere is rustic and noisy.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

great food, nice locataion, close to home...away from the strip

Visited September 2011
Salem, AR
“Just AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

My mother, myself, and two kids had been on the road for several days. Stopped in and I could not be more positive. It was pricy but the food was fantastic! The people were awesome! Especially our waiter, Jack. My youngest gave hugs on the way out. Now that's special!

• Visited June 2012