“Nothing special to see here” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for weddings 24 hours, this chapel has a drive-thru window and an auto aisle called the Tunnel of Love.
London, United Kingdom
51 attraction reviews
“Nothing special to see here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

A drive through wedding service - can you believe that !

Its suppose to be somewhat of a tourist attraction but there is nothing special to see here.

I guess you have to be getting married to appreciate it.

Visited October 2013

Gatineau
10 attraction reviews
“great service and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went there for our 10th year anniversary vows renewal. We didn't have a reservation as we were doing the drive-thru and we were served very quickly. About 20 minutes after we arrive, the ceremony took place. The reverend was a blast and he made me feel very special. cried like a baby. ( sorry I was to emotional to remember his name and I can't read it on the certificate) I recommend it to everyone. Price vary on the package you chose. All in all it was a great value. Thank you.

Dukinfield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Had a ball.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We got married sept 12th. 2013.my fiance then booked every thin from the uk.we couldnt have asked for a better. day. And as for vegas .well. we packed so much in .did nervada. Arazona. No mans land. Flew in to the gran,canyon. Walked the hooverdame. Went to the ranch to see the buffalos. Had lunch with the cow boys. Did yhe golden nugget. The dolphins and the white tigers. Got so many wonder full pics and memories. All i can say vegas is a must. Loved every min.

Sarasota, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Super friendly, super fun, no regrets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I hate weddings and feeling like all eyes are on me. This was PERFECT for us. The staff was great and we only had to slip the lady who checked us in a $20 to slip the line. Our orange stretch hummer wouldn't fit in the "tunnel of love" so we got in the pink caddy. It was so much fun and so little pressure that i HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone wanted to wed in Vegas. Great times.

Visited October 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
10 attraction reviews
“Qiuck and wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Very friendly staff, everything went smooth!

We choose the option to stream the wedding, so that our friends and family could se it from home, and it was great!
The link was working a couple of days, so even if they couldn´t see it live, they could see it later.

Everything was perfect.

I cant say that "I will definitely come back", but I will definitely recommend A little white wedding chapel!!