“Poor Communication - Great Wedding” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 267 Attractions in Las Vegas
Type: Landmarks/ Points of Interest, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: Open for weddings 24 hours, this chapel has a drive-thru window and an auto aisle called the Tunnel of Love.
Ipswich, Australia
“Poor Communication - Great Wedding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had our wedding here in March after travelling from Australia specifically to get married in Las Vegas. We chose this chapel despite the mixed reviews and i have to say my feelings about the chapel are mixed as well. The Limo arrived 20 mins late and the driver blamed us for not being in our room although we had been there for an hour waiting for their call. He was extremely rude and informed us he was about to leave. When we got to the chapel they were very friendly and our celebrant was fantastic. We also had Elvis sing and he was amazing. I would recommend however, their communication needs to be improved.

Visited March 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“No stress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

i was married here this past weekend and do not regret one bit. I planned it 3 weeks prior and received everything i asked for. the coordinator, the limo driver Artie, the photographer, and the minister were all very professional. the limo picked us (and our guests) up from the hotel, took us to the marriage license bureau, then took us to the chapel, and dropped us off back to the hotel.

Visited March 2013
Rockford, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
“cute”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

cute place, but a little pricey. They don't look like the place has been updated in many years and could use it. saw a couple getting married in the "Drive Through" window while we were there.

Visited February 2013
Dundee
14 attraction reviews
“You got to have Elvis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We always like to go past here just to see when we visit Las Vegas as we got married here in 2002. We booked it all in the UK and were picked up at our hotel in a Limo, taken to the county clerks office and then to the chapel. We had Elvis there to sing and as it was just myself and my husband he offered to walk me down the aisle, he sang 2 songs, we had our photo's and a video taken and we were given it all before we left, it was just wonderful experience from start to finish, so glad we got married here. I would highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012
Kent, UK
4 attraction reviews
“Easy to book from the UK and a great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was due to be out in Las Vegas on a work conference the week of my 20th Wedding Anniversary. Fearing never making it to my 21st, I decided to take my wife with me and to celebrate the occaision by renewing our vows at the Little White Wedding Chapel.

From the original internet booking, to subsequent follow-up phone calls and other arrangements, the staff were excellent and very easy to deal with. They handled our hotel changes with ease and made the whole process simple.

The stretch humvee that picked us up from our hotel was most Awesome and the driver very knowledgeable about the area.

On arrival at the chapel, the formalities were dealt with quickly and the service proceeded well and was a really enjoyable experience. The Internet feed worked very well, in fact it was better quality than the local copy of the DvD! and meant we were able to share the expeirence with the folks back home.

After the photographs were all done, our drive took as once more in the Humvee and drove us back down the trip to our waiting guests at the reception.

Overall a great experience that I wouldn't have missed.

Visited November 2012