“Wasn't expecting this much fun” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #35 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: JERSEY BOYS is the #1 Rated Show in Las Vegas and the “Must see show of the year!” according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The musical phenomenon JERSEY BOYS, the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons at Paris Las Vegas, is the only place on the West Coast to see this runaway hit that has taken Las Vegas by storm. JERSEY BOYS is the story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became one of the biggest American pop music sensations of all time. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide - all before they were thirty. The show features hits such as “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You,” “Oh, What a Night” and many more. Presented in Las Vegas at Paris Las Vegas, it is the same production fans all over the world have come to know and love.Performance Schedule: Monday: DARK, Tuesday: 6:30pm and 9:30pm, Wednesday: 7pm, Thursday: 7pm, Friday: 7pm Saturday: 5:00pm and 8:15pm, Sunday: 7 p.m.
Oro Valley, Arizona
8 attraction reviews
“Wasn't expecting this much fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Not knowing what this was about, honestly I thought 'why would I want to watch four guys mostly singing?' Well, it was much more than that. It was more of musical theater as expected, but after first 5 minutes I was hooked. They kept story concise and snappy. With story still fresh in my memory, I don't know I would go back right away, but this show I could think about going back to.

Visited May 2012

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Cary, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“jersery Boys rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

great music - blast from the past . great plot well worth it

Visited July 2011
Houston, Texas
“Jersey Boys ROCK!,”

Great music Great dancing. Great singing. Made you want to get up and dance!,

Costa Mesa
9 attraction reviews
“Can't wait to see it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

This musical was THE BEST. I have nothing bad to say about it and would see it again in a heartbeat. It is not just a lot of incredible music but a nostalgic story which is told through the music. I learned a lot of things about The Four Seasons as a group and as individuals, how they came together, came apart and back together again. A fascinating and engaging story.

Appleton
5 attraction reviews
“High energy performance by a talented cast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Saw this show our second night in Vegas June 16th. I see shows regularly in NYC as well as touring productions, and this show and this cast were top-notch. According to my program, some of the actors have quite the history with this musical and it shows. Both the singing and acting were very well done.

The audience the night we were there were probably 40s+; I wouldn't recommend this show for kids younger than high school age because of the (realistic) language and situations, and because I suspect that for most, the plot about the group's rise in the music business wouldn't be that interesting to them. In the second act the songs have a concert feel to them and the audience around us was getting into it and having a good time. The Four Seasons were a bit before my time so I wasn't as familiar with the music as many people there were, but the songs are so good and performances so well done that I think my friend and I enjoyed it as much as those who'd grown up with the tunes.

There is one intermission and it's for about 8 minutes. If you look at the stage during intermission, they show footage of Jersey on a screen and it's timed. I've been told that this show is slightly shorter than the Broadway and touring versions of the musical, but it never felt rushed or abbreviated to me.

Oddly, only the orchestra section was filled on the Saturday night that we attended, and there were many empty seats there. We had good seats in that area, but a very kind usher came up to my friend and I right before the show started and asked us if we wanted to sit even closer. Sure! She then moved us to the second row - wow, thanks, Ma'am!

If ordering tickets, there are many venues for getting discounts to this show. We used Broadway Box.