“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$229*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Bellevue
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I jumped with VES in early June, and with a slight fear of heights, I had my reservations. The staff was professional and fun and made me look past the nerves to the excitement. The instructions for me as the client were simple, and as a first time jumper, I was grateful! And, once we were up in the plane, the fear of heights just went away. I'm so glad I opted for the video and pix as it's only the first jump once, and I can't count the number of times I've watched the video since! Highly recommend Vegas Extreme Skydiving!

Visited June 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
8 attraction reviews
“May 2010 Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My girl friend and I loved the experience it was our first and it was incredible. Check one off the bucketlist. Well worth the adventure and the video was worth it with the DVD pics...

Visited August 2012
Melbourne
7 attraction reviews
“Thrilling..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great fun for any age... I loved the fact we didn't need to make a reservation.. I may advise one if you are coming in a group.

Visited July 2013
Waycross, Georgia
28 attraction reviews
“Everything you want in a Skydiving experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I made a reservation through their website to skydive while we were celebrating our honeymoon. We were both first time skydivers and can't say enough about how great the staff was and how easy they made the whole experience. Every question we had was answered and the team gave very detailed instructions. We were in and out the door in just over an hour. We tried to do as much as we could while we were in Vegas, we saw "O", "Le Reve", David Copperfield, Jersey Boys and more and this was by far the highlight of the trip! If you have ever wanted to skydive, you can't go wrong with this place.

Visited May 2013
Henderson, Nevada, United States
“Well organized Vegas Drop Zone..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great drop zone for doing your first skydive!! As a licensed skydiver, I was impressed with the emphasis on safety for everyone at the DZ.. I did a few fun jumps and the staff was friendly and professional. All tandems received great training and the instructors are highly experienced and professional.

Visited July 2013