“Amazing skydiving experience” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #29 of 611 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Other, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
Henderson, Nevada
“Amazing skydiving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went skydiving with a few friends of mine a week ago, it was by far the most amazing adrenaline rush I have yet to experience. The staff was absoluetly amazing. Eddie the owner is an amazing australlian and is so hilarious!! He made the trip fun and exciting. The wait was not long at all. My instructor was Brian and let me tell you... I would definetly recommend jumping with him. He is hilarious and very friendly! I bought the video and it came out perfect. I don't have one complaint about Vegas Extreme Skydiving the customer service was outstanding I would recommend their company in a heart beat not to mention ill be back in a few weeks to do it again!! And hey I am alive!! :)
Thank you again for everything!!

Visited January 2013
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you very much , I'll pass this on to the VES crew .

“Had an amazing time freefalling from 15000 feet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Got picked up at my hotels and transported in a new air conditioned bus to jean airport. It's a small airport so being some snacks or food there are vending machines for drinks. i didn't have to wait long though, after registration I met my instructor and although I was nervous but he put all my fears to rest and harnessed me up.

Their plane is very new and fast, I skydives once before and the plane was the scariest part it was falling apart and held together with duct tape! But They had a super fast plane and before I new it it was time to jump! After falling at over 100mph our parachute opened softly and i got to fly it around a bit, then we had a beautiful soft landing and were taken back to our hotel...Such a great experience I will definitely be back!

EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words , see you next time your in town , warm regards .
Oxford, Mississippi
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was by far the greatest part of my first trip to Las Vegas. The staff members were all nice and created a great atmosphere for skydiving. No experience has topped free falling thousands of feet in the air. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the experience of a lifetime!!!

Visited January 2013
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you very much , see you next time , warm regards
Killeen, Texas
10 attraction reviews
“Add to your to-do list!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a party of five come here and fly as a group. Everyone had a blast and it was well worth the one-time experience. The instructor was nice and honest and the check-in system and people who worked the counter were also great. This was definately worth the 5 star review.

Visited January 2013
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you very much , see you next time , warm regards .
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The most amazing experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was my first time skydiving! 5 of us did this together. The team was great, fun and made the experience even more fun. Thanks to them, we will all be doing it again very soon!!!

Highly recommend Vegas extreme Skydiving whether it's your first experience or 5th!!!!!

Visited January 2013
EddieCarroll, Owner at Vegas Extreme Skydiving, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you very much , come see us again next time your in town, warm regards