“Its an incredible feelling i for sure dot it again” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$229*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: The VIP adrenaline experience, tandem skydiving & parachuting over Las Vegas! Jump out of a plane for the thrill of your life, safe in the hands of our experienced staff. We're open all year round, to anyone 18 or over; an essential addition to every Las Vegas visit! It's the best thing to do in Vegas with your clothes on, and for the daring there's always bikini skydiving...
“Its an incredible feelling i for sure dot it again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Its really amazing its a sensation of freedom that you could not get from another experience i for sure recomended the people working at vegas xtreme skidiving is very profesional

Carmel, Indiana
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The staff and facilities were amazing. I was very nervous my first time but they were great at explaining everything and making me feel very comfortable. So much so that I've now jumped with them 5 times! I need to plan my next trip back for number 6. Everyone must experience this feeling at least once in their life and if you want a great location with great safe equipment, incredibly funny and entertaining staff, and the best views of Vegas then this is the place to go!

Visited October 2012
“A memorable experience that I am sure to remember.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The employees are great, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I was a first-timer when I went to Vegas Extreme Sky Diving and my instructor could sense my uneasiness, but he was very attentive towards me, which made me feel calmed and comfortable. I would definitely doing it again!

“The best drop zone in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I've been jumping since I was 18 and out of all the drop zones I've jumped around the world, Vegas Extreme was the funnest, most organized, had the best customer service, and I wasn't afraid to ride in their plane! If you're avid about skydiving, or even if you're an experienced jumper, I recommend Vegas Extreme all the way!

“Best place to jump in Vegas.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I love jumping at Vegas Extreme from my very first jump to every time I come to Vegas. I took my brother here before he deployed to Afghanistan and they gave us a discount out of just sheer respect for us. If its your first time or 100th time jumping the only place I recommend is Vegas Extreme!!!