“New Years Day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 610 Activities in Las Vegas
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: ATV tour in the Valley of Fire.
“New Years Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Day after my 40 Birthday this was an excellent adventure. Beautiful scenery & great instruction. My husband was nervous but they made it so easy he wants to go again. Posted pictures on Facebook and now our friends want to go!!! Great buy

NYC
“Cold Weather - Be aware of Groupon 7 day refund policy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I purchased Groupon "winter-deal" for $85 but quickly I realized that ridding on temp below 55 degrees is not safe and my trip to Vegas was planned for the end of December. I called ATV Adrenaline and they said that they cannot provide nor have any winter gear. Not even face-closed helmets and warm gloves!

The week I was in Las Vegas temperature was below 45 degrees and I was sick. I called ATV Adrenaline to cancel the ride and get refund, but they told me that "Groupon has my money." Groupon, on the other hand, told me that they cannot give me a refund because "seven-days refund policy has expired two days ago."

It seems that ATV Adrenaline uses Groupon company because their winter business is slow, they do not want to deal with refunds due to cold weather, they want to sell as much as possible and hope people who buy this "winter-deal" will use groupon during the following summer: but then you have to pay full price ($85 groupon credit plus $85).

ATV Adrenaline might be OK company and lady I spoke with was nice, but the way they use Groupon to sell this “summer service” during the winter and avoiding issuing refunds made me to give them only one star.

So if you are traveling to Las Vegas and plan to use this service be aware, check weather forecast, and do not buy groupons - getting sick and not being able to change you plans is worth more than the discount groupon gives you.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Valley of fire ATV Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We love you Eric.. My family of 7 went to Vegas over Christmas. I found a brochure in the hotel lobby for Adrenaline ATV tours. My husband call and and booked are ride for the next day. We had my 71 year old (active) mother inlaw with us and she wanted to go on the ride but was not sure about driving an ATV. So they told us she could ride in the dum buggy with one of the staff memebers. We were picked up at our westgate hotel right on time. The driver Eric was the best, we had so much fun talking with him on the 45min. trip to Valley of fire. Once we arrived the 3 guides took time with each one of us to explaine how the ATVs worked. They were all very friendy. We road for over 3 hours stopped for lunch and a couple of bathroom brakes. During our lunch brake we all sat around and talked, It felt like we were with old friends. Lunch was pretty good we had unlimted bottles of water. My mother inlaw had a blast and said her driver Brian was Excellent. I would deffently recommend this trip. We had a blast and I would do it again. Eric you still o us a trip to fremont street.. lol Lynn

Omaha, Nebraska
“Well worth the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I got lucky and stumbled upon the groupon for this tour while looking for things to do while in Vegas. I was very happy with how polite and accomodating all of the employees were. Oscar and his guys were knowledgeable and concerned with the well-being of all the participants. Before the ride started, they went person to person and showed us the in's and outs of the quads. I started out in the inexperienced group(they have an inexperienced and experienced group) and every time we would come to a choppy area on the trail, our guide would motion to us to slow down and be carefull. The second half of the day I jumped in with the experienced group and we hauled down the trail. We stopped a few times, and each time our guides gave us plenty of time to walk around and explore the scenery. Climbing the hills at lunch time gives an awesome view of the valley. The ride was great, the scenery was great and the guides were just good guys. Even the lunch was better than I expected. I very much recommend this tour if you're looking for and opportunity to get out of the city and explore the hills.

Delaware City, Delaware
4 attraction reviews
“an incredible adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The whole team at Adrenaline ATV was excellent. They provided an incredible trip through the Valley of Fire with a couple stops to take in the breathtaking scenery and eat a little lunch. The guides were very friendly and catered to the whole group. Our group consisted of experienced riders and brand new but all had a great time.