“Expected More” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Spa at Wynn

The Spa at Wynn
3131 Las Vegas Blvd South, Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
+1 702-770-3900
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #224 of 611 Activities in Las Vegas
Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Expected More”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Let me begin by saying I have been to many spa's, many in Vegas and all of the biggest ones in Vegas for sure. I booked a massage here for my birthday and expected it to be really special because that's just what you expect in all areas of the Wynn.

The spa itself is nice, I would consider this to be a medium size spa. There's definitely a lot smaller and bigger spa's in Vegas. The staff was really friendly and no complaints with them at all. So what's the problem?

I will never consider a spa to be top notch until they train their employees to stop talking as their taking their guest to the service rooms. I think you should get acquainted and make your small talk in the lounge and then once you start down that hallway it should be total silence. This should be a no-brainer. There are people on the other sides of those doors and conversations in a normal tone can still be heard. I'm not paying $400 for one service to be distracted and interrupted by people talking. I asked my therapist at the beginning of the service if it was going to continue and she said it shouldn't EXCEPT for transitional times in between services. Really? It shouldn't happen at all in my opinion. The service providers want to make small talk as their going to the room and they don't even use whisper voices and therefore the guests don't either.

I'm polite in a spa and I don't talk going down the hall, why I don't know because no one else seems to care. To make matters worse this is a co-ed spa that I didn't know in advance so the men's voices seem to carry even more. Men and Women are getting services on the same floor, the man next door to me was really loud.

I was really disappointed in this spa Mr. Wynn and expected more even though my service provider did a great job. I just can't totally relax when I hear so much noise. Because of this the spa in my opinion is no different than most.

For a spa of this caliber I was disappointed and I won't go back and spend lots of money to be frustrated because I can get that at any spa for less money.

Visited February 2012

Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“They know exactly what you want...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I got a mani / pedi, makeup and my hair done for my wedding here. I had no pictures or a trial beforehand and these ladies did some wonderful magic and created exactly what I wanted. I am very impressed and thank them for doing such a wonderful job. I do not know where else we can get this much attention and care! Thanks so much to them!

Visited May 2011
Fantasy Island
8 attraction reviews
“Great fitness room!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Brilliant fitness room! Very spacious and had all amenities !

Visited February 2012
Madrid, Spain
9 attraction reviews
“Wynn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Beautiful, and personalised. Its expensive just to go there but nice for a day. alike the hotel, luxurious

Visited August 2011
Maryland
6 attraction reviews
“Over the top AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Gorgeous! First class spa all the way. Amazing massage with Tommy.

Visited January 2012