“Awesome burgers, nice service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Burger Brasserie

Le Burger Brasserie
3655 Las Vegas Blvd So., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702-946-4346
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: The Strip
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Awesome burgers, nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This restaurant, located inside Paris Las Vegas, offers lovely variety of really, really great burgers! Food was truly good, we ate there twice and both times it was equally great. I liked the burger made with lamb meat, this is something not that common. Draft beer is my favorite and it was served well and cold. Ladies working in this restaurant are friendly and do know their business well, only on the second time one had messed up the order but it was all corrected. Great place, I am looking forward to visit again in the future.

• Visited February 2013

Fishkill
“Good Burger with a Smile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The burger was cooked to perfection. Pink inside and crisp on the outside. The onion rings were generously stacked and tasty. Service was efficient and very pleasant.

Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, OH
“Good Service and Great Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

This restaurant is located in the shopping area of Paris Casino, accessible from Bally's or Paris. We used a $5 off coupon that we received as hotel guests at Bally's. We dined here on a Wednesday evening, around 6, did not have to wait for a table. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive, without being annoying. The burger I had was very good, cooked as I ordered it, and the fries were tasty. My husband was quite satisfied with his cobb salad (I think that's what he had). There is also a bar area, which had been reserved for a private party the night we were there. All in all a good choice for a casual dinner in Vegas.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Still a great burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We returned to Vegas with friends for Christmas. After landing and checking in we were starving and our friends wanted burgers - my opportunity to go to my favorite burger place on the Strip! We were seated promptly and our waitress was attentive and friendly. The burgers were very good, as usual. My friend and my husband both had milkshakes and race about how good they were. The cost of the food here is comparable to other restaurants of this type, and the food is fresh and good quality. This will continue to be my go-to burger place when I visit.

• Visited December 2012
Dallas, TX
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Ate last week at Le Burger Brasserie and had a wonderful experience. The burgers were all fantastic, the french fries were to die for and the service was excellent. I highly recommend you stopping in if you love burgers - definitely not your run of the mill kind of burger!

• Visited January 2013