“Great food, great atmosphere, great service :0)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
6653 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (Enterprise)
702-914-9145
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #253 of 3,754 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere, great service :0)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went for an impromptu lunch, Italian menu, had Lobster Bisque, basic salad and beef bruschetta. Very fresh and flavoursome and very efficient and friendly service. I would imagine that night time is an even better experience. Definitely give it a visit

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Quebradillas, Puerto Rico
“DELICIOUS FRIDAY NIGHT ITALIAN COUSINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visit this italian restaurant located in the Town Square mall near the airport 3 weeks ago with my family the first day in Vegas after our long trip from PUERTO RICO and the whole experience was excellent , we already visit one BRIO restaurant in Tampa last year and the food was delicious , we start with the lobster bisque soup , Calamari Fritti and the mozarella as appetizers and later we order as main dishes the children cheese pizza , lasagna , salmon with pasta and Fettuchini with Aifredo sauce and chicken , all exquisite and well cooked and also the Tiramisu and coffee were good , give a trial to this place with adequate prices and localization in Vegas, BON APPETIT.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Netherlands
“An oasis just off the Strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Located in a stripmall just South of MCCarran airport on Las Vegas Blvd, this Italian restaurant has a much more relaxed atmosphere than most restaurants on the Strip. Also the price is more in line with what I would consider reasonable. Nice meals and dishes. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013
Malmok, Aruba
“Very good value during happy hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I went there before flying back, it was close to the airport and people said it was good food. We were there for happy hour and the prices were $ 4.95 for each food item, every tasted good service was friendly and prompt so overall good experience will go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This restaurant is located in the Town Square mall south of the Las Vegas strip and near the Airport. It is a bit hard to find and the mall is an open concept mall, so you have to drive until you locate the restaurant. Our visit to this restaurant started well enough. We had a reservation for 8:00 and we only had to wait about 10 minutes for our table. The restaurant is quite bright and nice inside. We ordered the Lobster Bisque soup which was excellent and came accompanied with fresh, warm bread. We both ordered from the Light Menu. My wife ordered the Blackened Tilapia and I ordered the Penne Verona. When our meal arrived, they placed two orders of Tilapia in front of us. When I told them that I ordered the Penne, they were quite apologetic, and offered me a salad while I was waiting for my meal. When my meal arrived, my wife has already finished her supper. The pasta did not look like the Penne I ordered, but not having eaten here before, I had no idea what their Penne looks like. When the bill arrived, it was obvious from both the price and description that what I got was a Penne Mediterranean from the regular menu. When we brought this to the attention of the server, she just adjusted the price to reflect the price of the cheaper Penne Verona. Considering that they got the order wrong not once but twice, and that we ate our meals separately, there was no offer to at least comp us for the pasta order. They did offer to cook another meal to take home, but since we are staying at a hotel, it was not really an option. After the bill was paid, we asked and got a free dessert. Still, it was not an enjoyable evening, and taking the price of the pasta off the bill would have been helpful.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere