“Andre's will never disappoint you” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Andre's at the Monte Carlo

Andre's at the Monte Carlo
3770 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
702 798-7151
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Andre's at the Monte Carlo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 3,957 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Transit: Monte Carlo Resort
Description: Las Vegas' most awarded and honored Restaurant is now open in the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Andre's Restaurant & Lounge now has a new sexy, luxurious, and modern urban feel, new offerings, and a new chef de cuisine. Considered the first Las Vegas celebrity chef, Andre Rochat has enhanced his AAA Four Diamond restaurant by combining its original old-world charm with a modern twist to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Customers requesting a special item, such as flowers, cake, etc. please contact a reservationist directly at Andre's. Unless we have specifically agreed to your request we may not be able to accommodate you.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Andre's will never disappoint you”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have made many trips to Andre's through the years and each time the experience gets better. Service is impeccable, food is perfectly served & the evening could not be better. Low key service but attentive. Escargot is the best I have ever been served. Lobster Thermidor is their specialty. Chocolate souffle is perfect. The wine list is extensive and reasonable. A very quiet, intimate restaurant. A great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. The staff always makes you feel at home and they are glad to see you.

• Visited October 2012

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“A Special Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our family in Las Vegas gave us dinner at Andres at the Monte Carlo for my husband's birthday. The restaurant was quite beautifully appointed and it created an intimate atmosphere for a romantic dinner. The service was wonderful as they were always there when you needed them, but not so intrusive as to disrupt your dinner. Each course was presented beautifully. We started with the French Onion soup for two which was prepared at our table. It was quite delicious! The waiters brought out an "Amuse Bouche" of a tasty bite of salmon and caviar. They also brought us the traditional french palate cleanser of sorbet after the soup. My husband ordered the duck prepared in a Moroccan Tagine and I ordered the scallops. Both were cooked to perfection and flavored just right. I would say that the portions were small, but with the soup and great bread, we were just fine. We shared a Grand Marnier souffle for desert which was very good. You could certainly taste the Grand Marnier! After dinner, they brought out an assortment of candies to taste. It was a terrific evening and we really felt pampered. It is expensive so this definitely is a special occasion restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Parker Colorado
“If you have food allergies/ sensitivities...beware.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I dined at Andre's on Thursday August 20th. I ordered the Filet and he ordered a lobster dish. I am extremely allergic to regular fish but I eat shell-fish all the time without a problem. I enjoyed my steak, and had one bite of my husbands lobster dish. Within minutes I started to feel funny, and was unable to finsih my meal. We barely made it back to our room where I spent the rest of the night in my room violently ill. My husband went back down the next day and asked if there was a possibility that the Lobster had fish-stock in it's base or if the meat itself had been cross-contaminated. The staff could not have been less helpful, and when my husband told them what had happened to me, they just said he should take it up with security. At the very least they should have offered to credit the cost of my meal, which I couldn't even digest, but the staff was completely rude, and after suffering with this allergy for 25 years I know when I have been exposed to fish. Luckily I only had one bite, otherwise I would have ended up in the hospital. Not exactly how I envisioned our little weekend get-away.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Foie Gras Rules Here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The price was high but the food was worth it. Lamb and Foie gras was awesome to say the least! Great setting as well. Very nice wine list for sure but very $$$$.

Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Our favorite French resturant in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We are local & love going to Andre's @ Monte Carlo. Birthday's, Anniversary's, Romantic and business dinners - it never fails to amaze us. Service is excellent, food awesome! I love the wine selection by the glass. My clients didnt even know about it and felt they had actually come off the strip for a while - a little niche place :-)

If you love old style(meaniing the way it should be) service, try it!

It can be a little expensive compared to some others in Las Vegas (lots of competition nowadays) but well worth it. Especially if a special occasion (romantic).

• Visited May 2012