“If you have food allergies/ sensitivities...beware.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Andre's at the Monte Carlo

Andre's at the Monte Carlo
3770 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Paradise)
702 798-7151
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Andre's at the Monte Carlo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #306 of 3,844 restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Tropicana
Transit: Monte Carlo Resort
Description: Las Vegas' most awarded and honored Restaurant is now open in the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, located on the world famous Las Vegas Strip. Andre's Restaurant & Lounge now has a new sexy, luxurious, and modern urban feel, new offerings, and a new chef de cuisine. Considered the first Las Vegas celebrity chef, Andre Rochat has enhanced his AAA Four Diamond restaurant by combining its original old-world charm with a modern twist to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Customers requesting a special item, such as flowers, cake, etc. please contact a reservationist directly at Andre's. Unless we have specifically agreed to your request we may not be able to accommodate you.
Parker Colorado
“If you have food allergies/ sensitivities...beware.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My husband and I dined at Andre's on Thursday August 20th. I ordered the Filet and he ordered a lobster dish. I am extremely allergic to regular fish but I eat shell-fish all the time without a problem. I enjoyed my steak, and had one bite of my husbands lobster dish. Within minutes I started to feel funny, and was unable to finsih my meal. We barely made it back to our room where I spent the rest of the night in my room violently ill. My husband went back down the next day and asked if there was a possibility that the Lobster had fish-stock in it's base or if the meat itself had been cross-contaminated. The staff could not have been less helpful, and when my husband told them what had happened to me, they just said he should take it up with security. At the very least they should have offered to credit the cost of my meal, which I couldn't even digest, but the staff was completely rude, and after suffering with this allergy for 25 years I know when I have been exposed to fish. Luckily I only had one bite, otherwise I would have ended up in the hospital. Not exactly how I envisioned our little weekend get-away.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Foie Gras Rules Here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The price was high but the food was worth it. Lamb and Foie gras was awesome to say the least! Great setting as well. Very nice wine list for sure but very $$$$.

Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Our favorite French resturant in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

We are local & love going to Andre's @ Monte Carlo. Birthday's, Anniversary's, Romantic and business dinners - it never fails to amaze us. Service is excellent, food awesome! I love the wine selection by the glass. My clients didnt even know about it and felt they had actually come off the strip for a while - a little niche place :-)

If you love old style(meaniing the way it should be) service, try it!

It can be a little expensive compared to some others in Las Vegas (lots of competition nowadays) but well worth it. Especially if a special occasion (romantic).

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Vegas Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I wanted to book a restaurant for a birthday celebration in Vegas and after trawling many review websites I decided to pick this one and I am so glad I did. The service and atmosphere was up there with the very best and the food was frankly quite exceptional. My party have eaten at many top class / famous restaurants around the world and we all thought this was either the best or one of the best meals we had ever had. I would also say forget some of the fancy / touristy overpirced steakhouses etc in Vegas and go here you will not be disappointed!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Best meal of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

How is this restaurant not ranked near the top in Vegas? Beyond me. Let me fill you in...I'm not just some tourist in Vegas. I used to live there. After I moved away I have consistently vacationed there at least once a year for as long as I can remember. I know Vegas. This restaurant is among the best in town. The chef / owner is always on site and visits with the guests. The ribeye is the best I have ever tasted. The ambiance is exquisit, very classically French. It is priced slightly below most other fine dining experiences in town (probably because it is inside the Monte Carlo, which is a little older and smaller than many other offerings in town). I think it says something that the chef / owner also owns Alize at the top of The Palms (consistently voted one of the best restaurants in town by the local newspapers and food critics), yet he prepares the food personally at Andre's. The soup and salad choices pre-entree are not the greatest, but the meat, wine list, etc. is fantastic. Don't kid yourself. Andre's is fine dining at it's best.

Been to Andre's at the Monte Carlo? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Andre's at the Monte Carlo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.