“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casino at the Monte Carlo Resort

Casino at the Monte Carlo Resort
3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
800-822-8651
Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
Ranked #198 of 686 things to do in Las Vegas
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: New casino modeled after the famous Place du Casino in Monte Carlo.
Dalton, Georgia
40 attraction reviews
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went in this hotel and WOW is what comes to mind. Stores store store!!! This is a very nice, neat hotel! It is also on the stip.

Visited January 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
“First time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Casino valet was very helpful and nice. Walked in to the lobby to check in and it was tastefully decorated. Not too far from the lobby is the "walkway" which has shops, restaurants and bars. Good place.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Exciting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I did not stay at the Monte Carlo. However, when I visited the Casino during my visit to Vegas last weekend, I was very impressed to see a male dancer on the stage by the Blackjack and Poker tables. That was the first and only time that I saw a male dancer, and I thought that was very progressive of the management. My boyfriend appreciated it too! I am sure this will be a big draw for all the straight women-folk, and will be a huge boost to the reputation of Monte Carlo. Thank you for being such a terrific example and setting high standards for the other hotels in Vegas.

San Diego, California
“If I hadn't gotten I deal, I wouldn't stay here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I are in our second day at the resort and so far it has failed to impress by a large margin. To begin the room which I reserved was apparently not available, this was the beginning to an experience that is far from accommodating. We were placed on the 18th floor, which is where all the drunk college kids were given rooms. The walls are thin and you could hear EVERY single drunken conversation taking place in the hallway. The room as scuffed and beat up. I'll post pictures. Now, the serviceI. The casino and restaraunts; far from just OK. After dropping a few hundred dollars at the casino, when I asked a cocktail waitress for a drink, she acted as though it was an incredible burden. She didn't even want to take my tip and all I did was ask for a drink. After gambling we decided to get a bite to eat at the "cafe" in the casino, which is where we currently are. There is a group of rowdy drunk kids, which is OK because its Vegas. I asked the hostess if we could be seated in a quiet section. They refused even though there is an abundance of free seating in QUIET sections. Our meal was served and was lukewarm to cold. The butter didn't even melt on the bread because it was quite literally pulled from the fridge. Net, net; stay somewhere else.

Brampton, Canada
22 attraction reviews
“Ice Bar at Monte Carlo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

First time experience at an Ice Bar! Different and unique atmosphere especially when it's boiling hot out!

Visited August 2012