“Overrated” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Do not understand why as many are wowed. Every time I eat here,
I go home with bad stomach cramps. This does not happen at any other restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

FORT COLLINS
“delightfully fresh, very calming environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Leaving the 110 degree heat and entering this delightful restaurant is the first good experience. quiet music in the background. food served by attractive staff. we shared egg rolls, tofu soup bowl, and mixed vegetables--great for folks who have been on airplanes and need to decompress. very reasonable prices. don't know how it could be any better.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
/las /vegas
“Best Thai food in Las Vegas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

When they get it right, I would go as far as saying that it is the best Thai food in the country. The problem is that in the last year or so, the service has been spotty. The food is always good but sometimes it has been brought out cold or the service has not been the greatest. I would still recommend this place since it is the best fried rice that I have had and their other dishes are very good as well. They offer an excellent lunch special Monday-Friday which includes soup, fried wonton, spring roll and your choice of entree for one low price.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Last month I went to the other Pin Kaow location, but I made wrong selection of food. Yesterday we went to the Rainbow location and I picked my dishes very carefully - and I loved the food! The dishes were amazing!

The only thing I didn't like was that the staff wasn't very proficient in English and couldn't help us with our selection at all, simply because the waitress didn't understand what we were asking.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Authentic Thai, large variety of options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've eaten here several times and will continue to come back. They have a large variety of food for omnivores and vegetarians, and everything is very tasty. I can highly recommend the duck curry as well as their eggplant dishes. They also have a small but good selected of Thai beers.

• Visited April 2013