“Yeehaw!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of PBR Rockbar & Grill

PBR Rockbar & Grill
3663 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)
+1 702-750-1685
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
PBR Rockbar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #602 of 3,751 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cross street: Flamingo
Chicago
“Yeehaw!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

The service was great and the food very good. We stopped here as soon as we arrived in Vegas and enjoyed the Breakfast skins with sweet potato tots and maple syrup. Delicious! And, who knew that with each meal you can get a coupon for a free ride on the mechanical bull! Fun way to start a Vegas adventure

Visited December 2012

Windsor, Canada
“Good food, fast service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Nice restaurant with fairly decent prices. Served our large group quite fast! They do come and try to sell you pictures but for a change these ones were quite good and we bought a group shot.

Visited October 2012
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Two visits and both were superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Ate a weekday breakfast and visited the bar on a Saturday night. Both times the service was excellent. Breakfast was delicious, quick and a good price. THe bar at night was a completely different atmosphere. Loud music, alcohol flowing, bright lights, ladies riding mechanical bulls. Great time.

Note. This is a non-smoking bar

Visited December 2012
Calgary, Canada
“A Great Bar Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I wandered out of Planet Hollywood on Sunday December 9th into the Magic Mile Shopping area looking for a place to watch the NFL games and what should appear but a wonderful young lady who invited me into the action. I came early because I knew good viewing could be a challenge for a single person in Las Vegas. Most bars clientele is normally very into themselves and many bar staff like to party with the regulars to the exclusion of unknowns. Fortunately this was not the case at this bar.

As I was waiting for the second game; I watched the bar staff work. Quickly I was served my first drink and also offered a menu which I let the bar person know I would be nursing my first drink and eating when the second game began. Oh, I found a single seat at a bar and quickly found the bar patrons to be welcoming. This was equal to the staff who also did not let me be alone. This is a very rare find in Las Vegas. In other bars I have sat alone throughout a Sunday game with the only interruption being a waitress serving my area.

As I watched, I saw how well this bar staff performed there duties. Orders were taken and quickly delivered to a sit down patron or for a take out order. It was a busy place to be but everyone performed there duties well. Also, other guests engaged me in conversation and introduced me to new members of their party when they arrived. This was a first for anywhere I served in 35 years. This bar is quite a find. I made new friends who I hope will become old friends. I found a bar that a stranger is not left alone.

I must say, this bar was the highlight of my eight day stay in Las Vegas. I will return as often as I can to move any potential sadness (of a lonely traveler) to gladness in these surroundings.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pipestone, Minnesota
“Great Burgers and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were craving a burger and we had heard good things about the PBR from friends so we tried it. GREAT recommendation, GREAT burger, and WONDERFUL service. I'm all about not eating at the same place twice while on a trip, BUT this was an exception because we came back the next day to watch a game and grab lunch. Most of us had the burger (build your own), one person had the loaded mac and cheese and it looked delicious, she said it was great, and another person had steak, that was good too.

oh and I would highly recommend putting the guacamole on our burger if you like guac...I was a bit leary on putting it on a burger but I think it's my new favorite thing!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to PBR Rockbar & Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage PBR Rockbar & Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.