“Lovely hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

You added Trump International Hotel Las Vegas to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Special Deal
Up to $100 Resort Credit
Ranked #17 of 272 Hotels in Las Vegas
Pasadena, California
“Lovely hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

A very professional and warm staff -- beautiful accommodations. Everything is up-to-date and well maintained. The valet parking worked particularly well. The pool area is nice and works well for families as well as younger people. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,655)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at the Trump International in Oct to celebrate my partners 40th Birthday. The pre-arrival communication was excellent and the staff were extremely attentive.

We had a room overlooking the strip - #4205 and WOW how spacious was this room! We were there for a week and could have easily stayed another.

What I liked about the hotel was the lack of casino / gaming. It was great to go out and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the other hotels and then to come back to the Trump which was a haven of calm and you don't have to fight through crowds to get to your room.

The free shuttle service is excellent too.

Hotel staff, couldn't fault them. Nothing was any trouble, very quick to respond and assist - exemplary customer service.

I noticed that other reviews have stated about the noise from the trains. Yes I heard the odd horn but it was no where near as loud as described and did not disturb us at all - to be honest if you want a holiday of peace and tranquility then I don't suggest you visit Vegas in the first place.

Was the visit incident free? No but nothing that caused us an issue, the only thing that happened was a call at the room to deliver laundry... that we never ordered! That was it.

I hope we can return soon.

Room Tip: Request a high floor over looking the strip.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Heber City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had a great trip at Trump Tower. We were in town to watch the National Finals Rodeo. Trump towers had a bus that picked up at the Wynn across street and took us to and back from the rodeo every night. Valet parked our car for the whole trip, they were awesome. No self parking here which at first I did not like but after using the service it was great. The staff at Trump was friendly, we walked right in and were checked in -less than 5 minutes from getting out of our car. Bags were brought up about 5 minutes after we got to the room. Room was just as described. I was worried about the train from the reviews of others but they must never have stayed at hotels on the Vegas strip. You can hear cars racing all night long in any hotel on the strip. It's a noisy place but Trump was not. I did hear the train but it was nothing like the noises at other hotels on the strip. This hotel was clean and the staff professional. We loved the price and our stay. We will definitely use Trump hotel again. I did not rate this hotel 5 star simply for the fact that I was charged 25 day for water in the room and a pool which we did not use. But our room overlooked the pool which is looks fabulous. I think its the trend of all hotels to start charging for amenities but I like it better in the price of the room upfront.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Bridgeport, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Trump towers is very nice hotel in Vegas. It is not on the strip but very close walking distance. Rooms are large and well appointed. This was a business trip and they had great service for the business man. This is a luxury five star hotel. I have stayed here several times. Highly recommend

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed in one of the 3 bedroom penthouses at the hotel. The lobby was beautiful and the penthouse great! We enjoyed a great lunch at the restaurant.

Where the hotel fell short was in the service. We were told we could use the hotel car service but each time we tried they would send us to the concierge to reserve who would send us to the doorman who would ask if we reserved the car. Even when we dropped that we were staying in the penthouse no one seemed to care.

I am not sure if the staff is young or inexperienced, but either way the service was not what I would have expected.

We did have outstanding spa service at the Encore and that will have me come back!

For the Trump - I think Vegas has other places that do provide the service level we were looking for. I would try them again, but I wouldn't expect much for service.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

good hotel ... clean and big room ... free and fast wifi... near fashion mall. coffee maker machine. Microwave ... nice and clean bathroom.

generally good hotel for business trip. with very good price.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Trump International of Las Vegas is what I would call an essence of luxury hotel. Everything from the main lobby, the rooms, and the people are just incredible and define what a luxury hotel of this status should be.

My wife and I were there for our anniversary and we couldn't have made a better decision about our stay then the Trump Hotel. From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out, the service of the staff at Trump Las Vegas was phenomenal!!! We did not hear a 'no' for anything that we requested. We got everything we asked for and more and with an incredibly genuine smile. The staff at the valet was incredible, always making sure to ask if we needed any directions.

Simply put, the people and the service at the Trump Hotel are a definition of a 5 Star luxury hotel and have created an exceedingly high benchmark for amazing service!

• Stayed December 2014

Been to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!