“Trip to Vegas Trump hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

You added Trump International Hotel Las Vegas to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (The Strip)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 269 Hotels in Las Vegas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Trip to Vegas Trump hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The hotel is great, would definately reccomend it but beware the phone. My son tried to call my cell several times for 16 seconds. It never connected so he kept trying thinking something was wrong. The cell is also a US number, and even though no message was left and it was 16 seconds they charged me 7.72 for ever attempt he made trying to reach me. I think this is a little insane especially since the cost of long distance is not high these days, so beware and do not use the hotel phones.Other than that the room was ok, hot tub did not work, had to get a repair guy in and the TV kept loosing sound in the bathroom it would come on and off all the time as if there was a short.I let them know they said it was fixed but it was not. Definately a great view and love that there is no casino in the hotel. Very clean, nice staff.Good place to stay with kids as long as you do not let them touch the phones :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a strip view, its totally worth the few dollars extra.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

We are honored to have been able to serve you during your recent stay. We are aware of the competition in Las Vegas and we hope that we have won your loyalty so that we can have you back with us again in the future. Thank you for your feedback and for staying at Trump International.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,862)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stay here of are going to Las Vegas. The service at reception was superb and the lobby is marvellous, full of marble and chandeliers. You have a choice of 1 of many lifts to take you to your room and the porter is always on hand to assist you. This hotel does not have a smoke filled casino and so you will get a peaceful nights sleep without being interrupted. The room 2820 is HUGE with a lounge and kitchen area as well as a big jacuzzi bath and a double shower. The bathroom mirrors have TV screens fitted into them so you can watch any channel whilst getting ready. You have access to 2 big wardrobes and lots of drawer space. It is a 10/15 minute walk to the strip and the shopping mall.

Room Tip: Choose room 2820
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear valued Guest-

I enjoyed reading your review and we are grateful that you provided us with your feedback so that we can ensure that our efforts are being received positively from our guests. I'm happy that you had a great time in our hotel and hope that you will return to see us when you are back in Las Vegas.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a chance to stay at the Trump Las Vegas last week during CES. Service was top notch from check-in to check-out. The room/suite has great amenities with double sink and a jacuzzi, huge shower, and super comfy bed. In room coffee top quality, and tasted better than Starbucks. The room even comes with a Le Crueset kettle! Enough said.
Best hotel stay in Vegas!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

I appreciate your feedback and am happy that you enjoyed the Hotel. We hope that you will return often so that we can provide you with more great stays.

Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Stay here if you're looking for a tranquil, non-smoking, non-casino, classy hotel experience. Yes it is 'off the strip' but its a 2 min walk to the Fashion Show Mall or a 5 min walk down the road to the Wynn & Encore. We preferred the location to the 'strip' hotels as it's just a bit less frantic and a nicer, more personal level of service. We also prefer the North end of the strip anyway as we spend most of our time at The Wynn or Venetian. The hotel runs a shuttle bus to Caesar's which we used a few times and it was ideal to access the other end of the strip.
The rooms are outstanding! We were upgraded to a corner one bed suite (as our original room wasn't ready at our check in at 5pm). This was really appreciated as we were in Vegas to get married so it made our experience even more special. The bathtubs are AMAZING!!! And it was nice to have a kitchen area as we were staying for 6 nights.
The level of service at the Trump has to be commended - from the reception staff to the valet staff and bar staff nothing was too much trouble.
Like previous reviewers mentioned you can hear the train - but after the 1st night it didn't really bother me and it certainly didn't spoil our stay.
On our next visit to Vegas we will be back staying at the Trump!!

Room Tip: Request as high a room as possible. We were on 47th floor and view of fireworks on New Years Eve wa...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for your fantastic endorsement of the Hotel. We too hope that travelers coming to Las Vegas will stay with us so that we can provide them with a great stay just like you enjoyed.

Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I got a crazy deal here and was very impressed with the rooms. The room was huge and well appointed, the bathroom was awesome with a TV in the mirror which I am a sucker for.

The location is certainly a bit awkward but is actually rather convenient to Wynn and the Sands Convention center.

Happy hour at the lobby bar was nice but the property could use another outlet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear valued Guest-

Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed at Trump last year and will return to the same hotel this year as it's quiet and very near to Wynn (one of the nicer casino's we visited every evening). We loved our room, the staff were so efficient and friendly - especially the shuttle drivers (we loved Caesar who always had a smile to take us to Caesars). Our view of the Strip was brilliant and had no trouble with any noise from the train (it was even a kind of cute sound and not a problem at all). Our only missing articles were the cutlery which was sparce but we could have asked for more so really can't complain. It was handy to be able to make tea and use the microwave. We will return!!!

Room Tip: Try and get a high strip room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share with us your experiences during your recent stay at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. We enjoyed being able to serve you and hope that you will return many more times in the future. Your loyalty means a lot to us.

Midland, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I recently spent three nights at the Trump International Hotel in Las vegas for New Years. At first glance this hotel looks to be all that you would expect in a new upscale luxury hotel, however looks can and in this case were very deciving. The most obvious flaw is the attitude of the staff. I rarely encountered anyone that was truly pleasant, the front desk and conceirge were generally unhelpful and uncaring. I won't say that everyone was that way but it was an overall attitude of the staff that seemed to come from the top down. Trump advertises this as a luxury 4 star hotel yet the service was comparible to a embassy suites. First of all the hotel offers happy hour every day from 5 to 7 pm, however no one ever informed me of this, I had to read about it in the elevator. On New Years eve at 5 pm my gang of 4 decided to have a drink at the bar before getting ready for our night on the town. To my shock and surprise not only did we not get happy hour cocktails as advertiesed, we were told that we could not enter the bar have a drink anywhere in the bar as it was being prepared for a New Years Party. The think that one must know is that this hotel is not close to any other facilty, and has no casino and if you cannot get a drink in the bar in the middle of the afternoon, you have to leave the hotel and go a half a mile or so to another hotel in order to find refreshments. This is very poor mangagement and reflects poorly on Trump. I did bring this up with the Manager in the lobby that day, he said of course you can have a drink we have a place in the back you can go. I spoke to the hostess and bartender and they said no they have no place for us. I asked the manager again for help and he said to talk to the bartender. This just did not go anywhere. So suffice to say we did not get an afternoon cocktail. If this was the only complain I would say I am just a picky person, but it is not. Maid service was late to arrive each day, the maid complained how tired she was and would get to our room as soon as she could. Then when cleaning the maid would remove the soap and towels from the room and never bring soap back, so we would have to call for soap or hunt down someone from house keeping. Additionally when checking out I could not get a bellman to answer and bring a cart to my room, so I went down stairs and found a cart and after I had pushed it from the front door to the elevator a bell man comes running saying you are not allowed to take the carts. Again the attitude was the problem, I was more than willing to use the bellman service, I just could not find any help. I appologized not him which should have been the case and he accoumpanied me to my room to retrieve my bags. This is the first and last time I will stay at a Trump Hotel....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
TrumpLV, General Manager at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear valued Guest:

We value our guest's feedback and appreciate knowing how your experience was. Although I wish that we were able to receive a 5-star rating, I am confident that your feedback will help us improve. We hope to serve you again and to provide you with a true 5-star experience.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Been to Trump International Hotel Las Vegas? Share your experiences!