Maybe it's because I had just escaped the living pinball machine that is The Cosmopolitan, but I felt so much more peaceful and at home at Trump. Here's why:
- NO CASINO. This is huge. No smoke, no flashig lights, no dinging bells, no obnoxious drunks
- Friendly, but not obsequious
- Generous-sized room outfitted in quality materials: Marble floors in the bathroom, beautiful blond wood, a kitchenette
- Tasteful decor (with the exception of the homoerotic piece behind the front desk, but that didn't bother me -- I just found it funny)
- Shuttle service
- Normal guests
- Quiet. Two doors separate the rooms from the hallway. The music playing in the common areas was classic
- Location. Easy walking distance to the Venetian, Bellagio and Wynn
- The price was right. My room rate was $169 (for a Friday night during a busy weekend in December)
My only complaint would be that a $25/day resort fee is charged, which wasn't advertised on the site (Carlson Wagonlit) through which I booked my reservation. The charge *does* cover a lot, however: gym ($20 per use elsewhere), wi-fi, valet parking, and in-room water.
Besides Trump, I have stayed at The Venetian, The Luxor, The Cosmopolitan, Bellagio, Mandalay Bay and Caesar's Palace. Trump was the classiest of the bunch, with Bellagio not far behind it.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Las Vegas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Towering over The Las Vegas Strip, the Trump International Hotel™ - Las Vegas is a non-smoking luxury resort offering 1,232 graciously furnished hotel suites and 50 magnificent penthouses. Boasting the finest views of The Strip, the hotel lies where Las Vegas Blvd meets Fashion Show Drive, adjacent to the best shopping and finest casinos in the city. The Spa at Trump® offers 11,000 square feet of sumptuous serenity, ensuring that each guest’s experience is a memorable personal event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Otel, Jetsetter, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Trump International Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.