“Happy hour amazing... Service amazing.. Steaks amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin Creeks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 4,078 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-15 and Blue Diamond Rd
“Happy hour amazing... Service amazing.. Steaks amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Can't get any better then twin creeks.. We come here frequently and always enjoy.. Sometimes it's gets pretty busy but that's what U expect with a good restaurant... Food and martinis are always fantastic ... Michelle and Lara are a great team... We were in this past weekend and its was insanely busy... Don't know how theydo it.. People need to understand that at 8 everyone comes into the bar at the same time so don't expect to get served instantly just be patience and wait, it's well worth it. I see some people get a little impatience and need to chill... Overall always great be back next weekend with a big group... Keep it up girls u got it!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Mississauga, Canada
“Leaving Las Vegas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have always tried to go a little fancier on our last night in Vegas dinner. We hit a home run at this place. Service was good the food was well done and very tasty. The only complaint is that the place is very dark and the menus are written with very small print.

Visited October 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Tasty Food In A Lovely Atmosphere With Just Average/So-So Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

We have wanted to dine here for some time.

We did not make a reservation and came by at about 5:45pm on a Friday night. Hostess said they had NO open tables till at least 7:30pm. So, we opted to eat in the lovely bar area. Sadly, some big mouth lunatic and his gf sat down at the next table over. He had such a LOUD mouth. Yelling, not talking. You know...your freakin dinner companion is just across the table...say, a foot away. Tone it down. I finally said something to the effect that we were not dining in a Sports Bar. He got the message.

The restaurant is lovely...almost a tropical feeling to it. There is a back wall with stone that changes color...with "hot red lava" showing thru the backdrop of the stones. Really nice. Your choice of tables or booths. Many tables for larger parties. Nice background music.

Anyway, our waitress kind of rushed us. We needed a few minutes, or longer to look over the wine list. Then, she disappeared for quite awhile. Luckily, they work in teams and another lady came over to take our order.

Wine was very nice for the price. Thank you. But, the salads and bread came out pronto. TOOOO quick. Let's have a drink before the food comes out, shall we?

House salads had a tad too much of balsamic vinegar in the mix. Not much beside lettuce though. Still good and very ample portion. Bread basket and butter was de-lious!

So, we noticed...MANY tables in the "actual" restaurant STILL open for us to sit at...even though we were forced to sit in the bar area.

We spilt a NY strip steak. We would have thought they would have split it for us(we told the waitress) and most upscale places do that. But, no, we did the cutting. We also had to wait for another plate to come out for us. The mashed potatoes were so good. Nice & creamy. Steak needed a couple minutes more on the grill. Still good.

No one ever came back to our table to pour us more wine from the bottle we purchased. I guess they could not be bothered. Water glasses were filled though. They asked if we wanted dessert and we did not have room for much. Also, dessert prices kinda high for what was offered($9.00).

Also, for such a nice place, they need to have the COURAGE to enforce a DRESS CODE. No sneakers, shorts, etc. Open after 5:00pm, so no one needs to come from sightseeing right in. Go put on some decent clothes.

It took a while for our waitress to pick up the bill. We were ready to leave about 15 minutes ago. Also, PLEASE do NOT call us "guys". We're not freakin 20 years old. But, either was the waitress :)

When we were about to leave, two couples came up to the hostess stand. Neither had reservations...BUT...they were taken back to the actual restaurant area where we really wanted to sit. I guess ALOT...and I mean ALOT, of NO SHOWS.

All in all, we will go back and make a dinner reservation for the dining room next time. Hopefully, the service will be as good as the food and drink there. It really wasn't so good in the bar area.

We still give it a 4.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing happy hour and bartendresses !!! You Rock lady's and chefs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Absolutely awesome wonderful place.. We eat there frequently and always have such a fun time... Not very often do u go out and have such a relaxing time.. Doesn't matter if your with a group or by yourself Michelle and Ingrid well keep u company and make u feel right at home.. Those girls are the best and always remember how like my steaks and my drinks.. There have even rock out drinks for 18 of us with a full bar in like 5 mins. I've been coming here for a while and there been a chAnge in staff in the bar over the year and these girls rock and are bar the best . Even when they are always worked way to hard... The food consistancy is top notch and always awesome specials and weve even meet both chefs before and hooked us up with specials not planned for that night and dAm I don't know how the bartenders ramble them off every night and that is the most exciting part 10 specials explsined detailed and perfect .now plan on maybe waiting for a table for happy hour any night because there AlwYs busy and if u want the dinning room I would recommend reservation.. This place is my secret hide away and I hope food and staff stick around ... Cause I send dozens of people there... My only change would be make the happy hour back to earlier during the week 8 is just to let for business men and women and older people like me... 5 to 8 pleaseeeeee

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were looking for a good steak/ seafood restaurant for a party of 8. I read tons of reviews and stumbled upon this restaurant. What a perfect choice for our special evening! We were seated in a private room. The service was excellent and the manager checked on us twice. The food was delicious. My prime rib was flavorful and tender. The bread basket was exceptional! Everyone else's food was just as good i cannot say enough good things about this place and highly recommend it.