“Still the best value in Jackpot” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Jacks Hotel/Casino

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jackpot
Four Jacks Hotel/Casino
Save Saved
You added Four Jacks Hotel/Casino to your Saves list
Us Highway 93, Jackpot, NV 89825   |
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Jackpot
Boise, Idaho
“Still the best value in Jackpot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is our 2nd time staying here and it was just as good as last time. They still have great Prime Rib for dinner, and great breakfasts for a reasonable price. The service is great and the staff is very friendly, partly because they aren't a huge casino. The slots pay off better than at other casinos, but they don't offer Blackjack. We will stay here again. The only complaint was the bed wasn't as comfortable as last time so we had a hard time getting a good night's sleep. Other than that they are still our favorite place to stay in Jackpot.

Room Tip: We weren't offered a choice of rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Paso Robles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

At the end of a long drive across Idaho, we ended up in Jackpot, Nevada. After driving past the few hotels there we decided on the Four Jacks. It has a small casino there and if you eat in their resturant, which we did, they give you $5.00 cash to keep or gamble with. We got a fairly nice room with a beautiful jacuzzi tube and the price was $37.80 including taxes,WOW! what a bargain. I challenge anyone to find a room with a jacuzzi tub for twice the price. The desk clerk was also the bartender who was very nice and friendly. I think we picked the place to stay if you are ever in Jackpot.

Room Tip: I don't remember the room number and was told by the desk clerk/bartender that not all of the ja...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Riding thru Jackpot on my motorcycle and saw the sign reading $35 for seniors and decided to check it out. What a great choice! Very nice accommodation and friendly staff with great restaurant. Couldn't have been happier even if I had won at the slots :)! Special thanks to Anita and her twin sister for a wonderful time :)!

• Stayed July 2013
Meridian, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of Jackpot, NV, but when my friends and I have a chance to see one of our favorite bands we will go anywhere. We looked for rooms months ahead time and even then the Four Jacks Hotel was the only hotel that had rooms available. We arrived in Jackpot at 2:50 and went to check in. Upon reaching the front desk, we were told we are not allowed to check-in until 3:00, so we had to wait for 10 minutes. After receiving our keys we proceeded to go to our rooms, all of which were still being cleaned. The room itself was basic but adequate. Queen sized bed with clean linens, nightstand, table and chair, tv and dresser. The air conditioner worked perfectly. The room had a ceiling fan, however two of the light bulbs were burnt out. The vanity area was very small, hardly any counter space. The bathroom itself was small. The shower was great. Good water pressure and no temperature changes. The shower also had multiple areas for storage of your bath products. Overall the room was adequate for $59.00. With that being said there are several things the Four Jacks could improve on to actually make me think about staying here again... overall updating, a simple fresh coat of paint can work wonders, add clocks and coffee pots in the rooms, update the hairdryers from the previous century, supply better quality and larger bath towels, offer "closets" in all rooms (not insta-hangers that come out of the wall). Most of the rooms in the second hallway have a window that looks out into an area that could be turned into a garden, but instead looks like an alley with trash. Would I stay here again? It wouldn't be my first choice.....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Nampa, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I would have given it an "okay" review up until the point where my air conditioner didn't work and they told me that "it's as good as it gets". My friend's rooms where like ice cubes and mine was like a sauna.

The temperature control on the shower was installed backwards, and after almost giving up on a hot shower, I realized just that.

Would I stay here again? Only if it was the last room available and I desperately needed a room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Nelson, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very reasonable place to stay that has a good restraunt that is also reasonable.Also in a good location for my travelling to Los Vegas and farther South. I would recommend this place to all my friends to stay at.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I lucked out finding this Hotel, on a long road trip, exhausted, I could not believe my good fortune. It's in a fantastic location, a two lane highway, seldom troubled by traffic. Mountains to the rear and fabulous skies. it has a classic Vegas vibe, very clean rooms and peaceful... It's a handsome retro building, probably 50's but maybe a little later. Restaurant was the great surprise, the food is incredible. Staff are so friendly and it really is a diamond in the desert. can't recommend highly enough on the value for money and experience of Americana scale

Room Tip: do as I always do, ask to see the room first..
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Four Jacks Hotel/Casino? Share your experiences!