“Go and enjoy your expierience, i did” 5 of 5 stars

You added Horseshu Hotel and Casino to your Saves list
Horseshu Hotel and Casino
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1220 Highway 93, PO Box 508, Jackpot, NV 89825-0508   |
Ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Jackpot
“Go and enjoy your expierience, i did”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Excellent time too be had.we had a great time,and the hot tub was also excellent.we enjoyed the whole expierience,and won somemoney too. It was a fun place too spend theweekend.the food was great and I got my meal comped from my money I spent in the casino. Ehat a deal that was.

• Stayed November 2013

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Clatskanie, Or.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We love Cactus Pete's Hotel and Casino but can't stay at the hotel with pets so we stay at the Horseshu, which is owned by Cactus Pete's. It is a great location for pets and lots of room for them to roam and exercise. Rooms are really great for the price and staff is very friendly. And of course, you are just a short walk or complimentary bus ride across the street to Cactus Pete's for your favorite gaming activity! Highly recommend staying here with your pet.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We rented a midsize car for the weekend ($50 total/34mpg) and went that way.The only thing that I didn't like was that there was no coffee in the room when we got there. We ended up going across to the Cactus and getting coffee. Then, after making a pot with two packs (one is like water) we ended up going to the General Store because it was disgusting. If you smoke-take cigarettes with you (they cost $2 more a pack there). Also, the buffet at Bartons' is awesome (especially Sunday morning)!!! So is the food (menu/prices). If you want the free drinks while gambling give the server a $5 tip and you'll see her much more often and get served much better drinks. My wife and I went this past weekend (10/11-10/13-2013) and had a blast!! We can't wait to go again!

Room Tip: We chose the room with two queens on accident. It was a great room and very clean, but next time we...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Laughlin, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My only disagreement with the Horseshu is that all there pet rooms are smoking rooms.
Sorry but just cause we own a dog we should not have to have a smoking room
Tho I must say, they do make it semi odor free.
Otherwise it's a very nice place to stay on the road home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dewey, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Everything was great! Enjoyed our stay. Only place that would take pets was out main objective. Everything else exceeded our expectations. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Nothing to complain about at all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, Sue! Thanks for sharing your review and for visiting.
Fairfield, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed at the Horseshu because my older dog with Lymphoma was along with me.
I have to admit my room was even nicer then I expected.
Clean, comfortable and quiet ( considering it is the pet friendly Buffalo wing)

The grounds were very nice to walk around, the grass clean, and the overall atmosphere very relaxed.

Saw my FAVORITE person Lutrell, and was ticked pink as usual by his warmth and kindness.
Hoping to return in Oct or Nov for myself or my Partner Brookes birthdays :)

Always a nice time. Even left behind a pair of jeans and they were promptly mailed home to me.

:) :) :) :)

Room Tip: I was only in the Buffalo wing, but found it very quiet and clean. The beds were comfy as well The...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
I'm glad you had a nice stay with your dog. We appreciate your review and I will pass your feedback along to Lutrell. Thanks for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!
St. Catharines, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Stayed here Sept 7-8, 2013 just for a night away when visiting family in Meridian, ID.

Hotel somehow cancelled our reservations which was a bit of a pain when we went to check in... they no longer had any NON SMOKING rooms and wasn't overly impressed with having to settle for a smoking room since I am a migraine sufferer however the staff there were very nice and gave the 3 of us a free Buffet dinner that night and also put in some machine to help clear out the smell. The room was very clean and comfortable. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub which I never did get to use since it was pretty cold by time we got there. Stayed in room 4572 I believe it was.

Would recommend to anyone stopping in at Jackpot

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Horseshu Hotel and Casino, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thanks so much for your recommendation and for visiting us. I'm sorry about the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. I'm glad you had a nice stay and hope you can take advantage of our pool area next time!

Been to Horseshu Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!