This hotel is amazing. It was a very easy 45 minute drive from the Reno Airport in the summer. The drive goes quickly because the area is so beautiful.
The hotel is well maintained and very clean. The public areas are understated elegence yet they have a comfortable welcoming feel to them. The large Casino is right off the lobby but is not noisy.
The restaurants are great and portions served are very generous. We ended up splitting the meals because there was so much food. Reservations in advance are a must for the Lone Eagle Grill. You can also walk across the street to the small plaza and dine in some reasonably priced restaurants if you wish to save a bit of money.
The rooms are nice - we were on the 9th floor. I would recommend a lower floor room with a balcony. The pool area is very nice and they offer thick opulent towels on the lounges. In the evening, they light small gas fireplaces outside (these are located throughout the property, take a walk and you will find one), our favorite was on the beach watching the sunset.
The staff and service is wonderful, I can not speak highly enough of them! From the front desk to the concierge to the restaurants and maid staff. They go out of their way to assist you and if they can't help you, they will get someone who can!
The lay-out is a little unusual but once you get used to it, it works just fine. I would return in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular setting on Lake Tahoe’s north shore with 500 feet of private, lakefront beach. Surrounded by towering pines and mountain greenery; 35 miles to Reno/Tahoe Int’l Airport; 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe Airport. Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino was recreated in the classic style of a 1920s alpine grand lodge. Exterior renovations of river rock and shingles complement the natural environment with colors echoing the tradition and sense of history of the original homes built in the Tahoe area. Extensive river rock landscaping and two outdoor fireplaces add to the guests' sense of arrival at the "Old Tahoe-Lodge" style entrance. The resort's Grand Lobby boasts crafted stonework, creating a cozy setting amid the warmth of an oversized double-sided fireplace, rich leather chairs and high-beam ceilings. The 421 guestrooms, including 24 lakeside cottages, have been decorated with natural pine, distressed wood, and leather furnishings, reflecting the setting with autumn colors of moss, brick red and wheat. Included in our Lake Tahoe resort's $60 million transformation was the addition of the Spa Terrace, a new three-story wing adjacent to the main 12-story hotel. Offering 138 luxury guestrooms with views of the Sierra Nevada skyline, the addition provides visitors with private balconies and breathtaking lake views. The Spa Terrace replaces the resort's former Aspen Terrace and overlooks the resort's new swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Hotel Incline Village
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort
- Hyatt Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa And Casino Incline Village, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)