Our stay at this Hyatt over the President's Day long weekend was terrific. The hotel itself recently finished a modernization program, so our room in the tower was very comfortable and spacious. The staff was very friendly and the service level was high. We booked our visit through the American Express Fine Hotels program, so we were given free breakfast for two every morning as well as a $100 resort credit and late check-out. The buffet breakfast at the hotel was extensive and service was good despite the very crowded conditions; President's Day is clearly one of the busiest periods of the entire year. The onsite Lone Eagle Grille restaurant at water's edge was enjoyable; the lodge-styled dining room is fantastic while the food and service were very good. The spa was also very modern, clean and comfortable; our massage treatments were very good.
This hotel is convenient to local ski resorts including Northstar and Squaw Valley. One word of warning: be very careful as you drive through the nearby CA/NV border area. It's a speed trap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular setting on Lake Tahoe’s north shore with 500 feet of private, lakefront beach. Surrounded by towering pines and mountain greenery; 35 miles to Reno/Tahoe Int’l Airport; 40 miles to South Lake Tahoe Airport. Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino was recreated in the classic style of a 1920s alpine grand lodge. Exterior renovations of river rock and shingles complement the natural environment with colors echoing the tradition and sense of history of the original homes built in the Tahoe area. Extensive river rock landscaping and two outdoor fireplaces add to the guests' sense of arrival at the "Old Tahoe-Lodge" style entrance. The resort's Grand Lobby boasts crafted stonework, creating a cozy setting amid the warmth of an oversized double-sided fireplace, rich leather chairs and high-beam ceilings. The 421 guestrooms, including 24 lakeside cottages, have been decorated with natural pine, distressed wood, and leather furnishings, reflecting the setting with autumn colors of moss, brick red and wheat. Included in our Lake Tahoe resort's $60 million transformation was the addition of the Spa Terrace, a new three-story wing adjacent to the main 12-story hotel. Offering 138 luxury guestrooms with views of the Sierra Nevada skyline, the addition provides visitors with private balconies and breathtaking lake views. The Spa Terrace replaces the resort's former Aspen Terrace and overlooks the resort's new swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Otel, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Hotel Incline Village
- Hyatt Lake Tahoe Resort
- Hyatt Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Incline Village
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa And Casino Incline Village, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)