“I enjoyed the Spring Rolls” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
London, United Kingdom
“I enjoyed the Spring Rolls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Still haven't managed to find a Thai restaurant in the US where the food compares to the amazing Thai food you can get in a London pub. The Phad Thai was average - nothing to scream about.

Service was slow given they weren't busy, the girl hardly spoke any English. The first time I went it was a lot better and friendlier.

Visited August 2012

63% Recommend
California
“Family run, authentic Thai food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

The food is always good and the service is warm. Tonight they were a little too busy, but attended to our every need. We really like the lettuce wraps, soups and the currys. Having traveled in Thailand we are a bit touchy about other nationalities passing off as Thai. This IS Thai food and even more noticeable - Thai hospitality.

Mobile, Alabama
“Meh. Could be better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

It wasn't the worst Thai I've ever had, but definitely wasn't the best either. One thing is for certain. DO NOT order the shrimp lagoons. I don't know what kind of shrimp that is, but shrimp shouldn't taste like fish and have a fish texture. The shrimp lagoons just couldn't be shrimp.

Service was okay, not great. When we got there we were the only ones in there. No one came to seat, or greet us. We had to call out to get their attention.

After we ordered, they never even checked to see if we needed anything. Another family came in a few minutes after us and they checked on them. Not us though.

My husband says that his favorite Thai restaurants are those who fix great Tom Kha Soup. Well this one didn't land in that category. The soup was bland, he said. I got the Honey shrimp and it was good. Not great, but your average honey shrimp.

If we were to visit Tahoe again, I don't think we'd go back. I probably wouldn't recommend it to my friends either.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, TX
“Did not expect to find this here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is not just a restaurant for tourists. They did serve authentic Thai food and prepared dishes one by one even for lunch specials. The service was slow with only one in the front and a couple in the kitchen. However, this was the best meal we had when we visited Lake Tahoe

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Incline Village, Nevada
“Awesome, Authentic Thai!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a fabulous restaurant! Their Pad Thai is our favorite and their portions are worth every penny! I love that their are open on Sundays. Everything we have tried so far has been tasty! You can't go wrong with Thai Recipe!

Visited May 2012