“Worth a visit” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Los Altos, California
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We visit this restaurant 2 times for dinner while we stayed at Hyatt Lake Tahoe. We were very very happy to get authentic Pho with wonderful service and very reasonable price. it's definitely worth going if you like south east Asia food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

What a find! Really good lunch specials. Tasty shrimp with veggies. Generals chicken very flavorful. Great staff, very friendly. Glad we stumbled on this place!

Tokyo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chinese, Vietnamese...and SRI LANKIN.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Even though I've lived in Incline Village for more than 6 months, I had never ventured inside this establishment. I usually stay away from restaurants that advertise two cuisines on their sign. Just as I stay away from any place that boasts, "Chinese food and Donuts!" I decided to take a chance on this place the other day and was stunned as I entered the restaurant. I determined right away that the proprietor and chef were from Sri Lanka. Their menu features Sri Lankan food, but their sign makes no mention of Sri Lankan food! For those who have never had it, think of Indian food, but more on the sweet side: coconut is quite prominent in many dishes. I had the two-dish vegetarian special which consisted of two curries: parippu (similar to dal tadka) and a mixed vegetable curry (akin to navratten korma), but not as rich and creamy. Having eaten at some lovely restaurants in Sri Lanka, I was quite satisfied with the quality of the food. My only disappointment is that they don't have the official beer of Sri Lanka: Lion! If you like Indian curries, but would like a different taste with similar materials, try this place out! By the way, my partner had the tofu and vegetable pho, which was also very flavorful. Finally, I received two delicious curries with a healthy portion of brown rice for a dollar less than I would have paid for one plate of Pad Thai at the local Thai place! This place is a good value! Try it!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Incline Village, Nevada
“Fresh and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Stop to have dinner. Parking is poor. As you walk in the entry way is a bit dark. Once sitted you see that the establishment is clean. Service is attentive and professional.The menu is varied with a large assortment to pick from. The Pho is very good as is the Wor Won Ton Soup. The curry dishes were well seasoned. The Chinese food very tasty. All very fresh and presented well. Vaue is high, worth stepping in.

Visited March 2014
“Fun Chinese New Year”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We went on Chinese New Year. Small family groups, large party obviously celebrating. The food was flavorful and plentiful, service helpful and knowledgeable. A small, stripmall restaurant which was enjoyed by our group.

• Visited January 2014