“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Henderson
Monterey, California
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and then one night the following week on my return through the area. I really liked this hotel - it was very clean, something I'm finding unfortunately rare in American hotels these days. The bed was comfortable, good cable package, fridge and micro in room really helps with the budget. I don't know how the staff could be better. Accommodating in every way, whatever you needed they had or got. The housekeeping staff was terrific - the smallest thing you asked for was gotten quickly and pleasantly.

This was also by far the very best hotel breakfast I've ever seen. As most travelers know, the free hotel breakfasts are pretty dreadful - pre-packaged pastries, nothing hot, everything mostly stale, cold coffee, etc. So it was a great surprise to see a wonderful breakfast at the Hawthorne - hot food section, eggs and potatoes and ham and french toast and waffles and cold and hot cereals and bagels and muffins and toast and fresh fruit and very good coffee. It was just great to see a really good, nutritious, hot meal each morning. Nothing pre-packaged - real cooked food. Every hotel should have a good breakfast like this for travelers. Morning paper was there every day as well at the breakfast area so that's always nice too.

Overall, I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed my stay here and would never stay anywhere else when I'm in this area at a future date. Just about 20 minutes from the strip, very quiet area, convenient to stores and restaurants and post office close by.

Kudos to the staff of this hotel for a most enjoyeable stay. : - )

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Sue H, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for your Tripadvisor review! I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed all of our amenties!

Next time your travels bring you to the United States and to Henderson, I hope you will stay with us again!

James Campa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sparks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family stayed here after a long road trip, and we were surprised to receive dinner & breakfast in our price. Very good price for everything we received. My kids LOVED the pool area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review! I am glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our indoor pool!

I am pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our Wednesday night dinner and breakfast the following morning!

Next time your travels bring you to Henderson, I hope you will consider us for you stay!

Lake Havasu City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

stay at the hotel was very good....clean room with internet, good television programming, and hot breakfast in the morning was convenient

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your Tripadvisor review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Next time your travels bring you to Henderson, I hope you will consider us for your stay.

Salt Spring Island, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This hotel is somewhat out of the way for Las Vegas, but there are many casinos nearby,even next door. Rooms are fine, quality beds, and one of the best breakfasts we have encountered in cheap hotels: eggs, ham,waffles you name it. Also very pet friendly, $ 10 /day. Good parking, friendly staff.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

James Campa

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson

Address: 910 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, NV 89015
Location: United States > Nevada > Henderson
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Casino Hotel in Henderson
#11 Business Hotel in Henderson
#13 Romantic Hotel in Henderson
#13 Family Hotel in Henderson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Henderson Hotel Henderson
Hawthorn Suites Henderson
Hawthorn Hotel Las Vegas

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.