“Great” 4 of 5 stars

You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   910 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, NV 89015   |
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Henderson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Because there was a group of High Schoolers sports team, the kids were kind of noisey, and it took a while for the kids to calm down, and go to sleep. Also, because they don't seem to know what an "indoor voice".

I did love your "chilled" orange juice in the mornings.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We recently moved into Las Vegas and because our household goods were delayed we stayed at this property for 5 days. It was OK, adequate, average. The public areas, guest laundry and even our room were clean. The mattress was getting old, but it was still OK. The bathroom was functional and the shower was hot, but the bathroom was not pretty. What they call their "business center" was a hoot ... the computer provided can't even view a .pdf file! I guess that I just expected a better level of hotel from Hawthorn Suites. The absolute best part of staying here was the breakfast buffet. We've been on the road for almost two full weeks and this was by far the best breakfast buffet that we encountered on our drive across the country. The ladies who took care of the buffet were wonderful, very helpful and courteous. Wonderful service if you had a need on their watch. Don't get me wrong, this was a good place to stay if you're looking for a plain-Jane hotel. I'd have given it two stars, not two and a half. If you want luxury and the little extras that make travel more enjoyable you might be better off elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was skeptical about staying at this place with my family after reading the reviews online. But, I took a chance and went anyway.The place was adequate. It was clean. The blankets and towels were thin and worn and the beds could stand to be updated. The breakfast was a good variety, but the eating area was extremely small.

Unlike other reviews, I didn't smell any lingering smoke odors and I didn't see anyone loitering outside.

I would probably stay again for an overnight. I liked that it was on the South side and on the way to AZ so I didn't have to wake up and deal with rush hour traffic on Monday morning. I probably wouldn't choose this place for a destination stay. We stayed in a 2 queen room on the first floor.

I noticed it had an indoor pool area and work out area, although we didn't take advantage of either of these.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Sue H, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

I am sorry to hear that the blanket and towels were worn in your room. I will check with housekeeping to see why this happen and to insure that this does not happen again.

Next time your travels bring you to Henderson, I hope you will consider staying with us again.

James Campa

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson

Address: 910 South Boulder Highway, Henderson, NV 89015
Location: United States > Nevada > Henderson
Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Casino Hotel in Henderson
#13 Romantic Hotel in Henderson
#13 Family Hotel in Henderson
#14 Business Hotel in Henderson
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Henderson Hotel Henderson
Hawthorn Suites Henderson
Hawthorn Hotel Las Vegas

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Henderson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.