“Must try for a unique experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Must try for a unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Located in the Monte Lago Village of Lake Las Vegas Resort, this restaurant offers loads of unique menu choices (tapas, wines & cheeses, dinner a must!). Try the fried spinach for a unique experience. We celebrated a birthday (4 adults). The service was spectacular - Thanks you Stephanie!. The food...Out of this world! We ordered many dishes to share. Not one disappointed. Superb!!

• Visited February 2013

88% Recommend
Tampa
“Adam made our day (and our dog's day too)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Sunset and Vines is located north of Las Vegas in a community that's new and growing. After winding through a resort golf course we found our way to the harbor. From the parking lot, the brick walkway leads to a marina, surrounded by shops and eateries. The atmosphere is upscale, but most people were dressed for the chill in the air.
My friend picked this spot because It was my dogs 4th birthday; she was able to stay on the patio while we dined. Our server, Adam, could not have done a better job making us feel at home and chatting us up on food-related buzz. It felt like we were regulars, although it was the first time we met him. He even brought a bone for the birthday-dog.
Our food was top notch. The cheeses, spiced mango chutney, stuff I don't remember how to pronounce, crackers, baguettes, nuts, and wine ever-flowing made the day feel much warmer.
I had the wild salmon taco. It was incredible! spiced just right. I'm not a very good food critic, I just like it when the flavors blend and melt together for a taste sensation. Sunset and Vines delivers in every aspect of fine dining, with a beautiful atmosphere, I wish I could spend more Sundays like this with friends.

• Visited February 2013
Henderson
“Awesome wine section!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Great Northern California wines!! Food and atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxing!!!' Will DEFINTLY be back as a local to Las Vegas!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Henderson, Nevada
“Sam and his staff are fabulous! We had great food and drink for a large group all prepared by them. Great value!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Sam worked personally with me to design a menu for our guests. The sponsors and guests were very happy!

Visited October 2012
LAS VEGAS
“Excellent service and good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

A cozy, welcoming restuarant with great service and tasty food at a reasonable price. The only thing I disliked was the painting on the wall with a nude woman with a snake wrapped around her. I have a phobia of snakes, so I was not comfortable looking at it, so I moved so that I could no longer see it.

• Visited September 2012