“Adam made our day (and our dog's day too)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tampa
“Adam made our day (and our dog's day too)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Sunset and Vines is located north of Las Vegas in a community that's new and growing. After winding through a resort golf course we found our way to the harbor. From the parking lot, the brick walkway leads to a marina, surrounded by shops and eateries. The atmosphere is upscale, but most people were dressed for the chill in the air.
My friend picked this spot because It was my dogs 4th birthday; she was able to stay on the patio while we dined. Our server, Adam, could not have done a better job making us feel at home and chatting us up on food-related buzz. It felt like we were regulars, although it was the first time we met him. He even brought a bone for the birthday-dog.
Our food was top notch. The cheeses, spiced mango chutney, stuff I don't remember how to pronounce, crackers, baguettes, nuts, and wine ever-flowing made the day feel much warmer.
I had the wild salmon taco. It was incredible! spiced just right. I'm not a very good food critic, I just like it when the flavors blend and melt together for a taste sensation. Sunset and Vines delivers in every aspect of fine dining, with a beautiful atmosphere, I wish I could spend more Sundays like this with friends.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Henderson
“Awesome wine section!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Great Northern California wines!! Food and atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxing!!!' Will DEFINTLY be back as a local to Las Vegas!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Henderson, Nevada
“Sam and his staff are fabulous! We had great food and drink for a large group all prepared by them. Great value!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Sam worked personally with me to design a menu for our guests. The sponsors and guests were very happy!

Visited October 2012
LAS VEGAS
“Excellent service and good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

A cozy, welcoming restuarant with great service and tasty food at a reasonable price. The only thing I disliked was the painting on the wall with a nude woman with a snake wrapped around her. I have a phobia of snakes, so I was not comfortable looking at it, so I moved so that I could no longer see it.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food and romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had a 7pm dinner reservation and were greeted by the bartender upon entering who walked us to the podium to be seated. Our server appeared right away and sat us promptly on the 2nd floor. He gave us the best seat in the house which was very romantic and private with great views of the restaurant and full service bar below. Upon returning to take our order, our server informed us of a $25 prix fixe option which included a large cesar salad to start, then a 10 oz. prime steak with garlic mashed potatos and sauteed veggies summed up with either cheese cake or 3 layered choc. cake with raspberry drizzle for dessert. The entire option was scrumptious and we were very impressed. The restaurant has background music and is very romantic. Another couple ended up joining us on the 2nd level. They were pleasant and annual regulars from what I gathered. I highly recommend Sunset and Vines for dinner, the food is just delicious and the ambiance is soothing.

Visited August 2012