“Excellent place for pasta lovers on the Lake” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Flemington, New Jersey
“Excellent place for pasta lovers on the Lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Great selection of Italian foods - especially their pasta and pizza sections in the menu. Service is a little bit slow but they are courteous and try their best. Best to visit is in the late evening when the breeze for the lake and the music make this place a good alternative for Bernard"s Bistro

Las Vegas
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We tried this place for the first time. What a treat. The food was amazing. I had a Lobster and Shrimp Risotto (that nights special) it was perfection. My husband had flat pasta with a Lamb Ragu also wonderful. Our appitizer was heaven on bread. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and attentive. I want to go back for my birthday in December.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Yuch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

This is the food that would have given chef boyardee nightmares. The pizza looked and tasted like bad frozen pizza, the mozzarella app was soggy and the food was overpriced I sit writing this listening to the gurgles of an unhappy stomach and clearly churning intestines. Avoid this place like the plague.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Okay Food. Service Rude.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went to Luna Rossa for dinner during a stay at Lake Las Vegas. The food was pricey, although it tasted rather good.

The waiter, however, was extremely rude. We tried to talk with him a few times, to get his opinion on dishes, and he just shrugged his shoulders. I asked him if he spoke Italian (which I do), and he said, "No. Espanol." I also speak Spanish, so I asked him about a menu item in Spanish, and he huffed away.

I would not go back.

Visited October 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Touch of Italy in NV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Fabulous food, creative and regional simultaneoulsy. Interesting salads, homemade pasta. Excellent wine list. Our waiter, Vito, was fabulous. Ask for him. Nice ambience, rurally urban if such a thing exists.

Visited October 2012