“Great hospitality with only a little inconvenience.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Mesa, Arizona
“Great hospitality with only a little inconvenience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was just a bit of the beaten path but we found it to be a nice alternative to the strip since we were just passing through. There was a lot of remodeling going on but it didn't effect the room. The welcome was friendly. The hospitality, great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We arrived tired from Australia and we warmly welcomed,our room was close to car park,great for sorting out gear for our trip. We took the free shuttle into the strip which I had been keen to photograph. Later that night we took a taxi home and I did the most stupid thing that I have done, left my brand new GH3 camera and lens in the cab. In a panic I ran into reception and the staff leapt into action and did all that could including dozens of calls. The rooms aren't new but highly maintained and spotlessly clean, top marks. The taxi company Whittlesea taxis were most unhelpful and the camera is gone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ben D
Midland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Was very impressed when entering the lobby and checking in. The check in went exceptionally well and the staff was very nice. It was nice to receive a warm chocolate cookie upon arrival.The room was very spacious and exceptionally clean. The beds were very comfortable. Since the hotel is located close to the airport, it was a bit noisy as planes fly in and out of the Las Vegas airport 24/7. Would have liked to stay for the breakfast but had to leave the hotel at 5:00 am for flight and breakfast didn't start until 6:00 am.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
toronto
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

When driving up, the building seems brand new, but the rooms are a bit worn and dated. Old kitchenettes, old appliances. Nice TV, spacious and clean. Ok service, breakfast is fine. We booked "blind", i.e. did not know which hotel we were going to get, and for the money it was fine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dorism
Bakersfield, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

…it is a bit noisy. I stayed here for only one night on April 19-20. First and foremost, all Staff I encountered, from when I checked in to when I checked out, were wonderful, especially the night auditor (Joe? Jose? I can’t exactly recall his name) who was super friendly, even when I showed up after 1:00 in the morning. When I was unloading my car, a plane that was landing at McCarran International Airport went by directly overhead. It was loud, and it went right over the hotel by only about several hundred feet, it was pretty close. The room was functional, but a bit dated, especially the kitchen where the fridge (also loud, probably to help block out some of the airplane noise) and the oven looked like they were from the 1980s. The AC was powerful, and loud as well, again, possibly left that way to block out the airplane noise. The internet worked well, the bed was very comfortable and I did sleep well despite the noise, breakfast was good, parking is free, and the exterior of the hotel property looked very well maintained. Despite the noise issue as listed above, this was a good stay, and I will come back if I happen to be in the area and the price is right.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CaliforniaCameron
GM57434, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I wanted to stay off the strip , so thus place was perfect. It's a typical Marriott, nothing unexpected. The people are nice, the breakfast is adequate. It's in a quiet area, though does get plane traffic until around 11.

I had to drive into the strip everyday, which takes about 15 minutes . I never experienced any traffic. All the hotels have free self parking, but if course expect to walk.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
GM57434, General Manager at Residence Inn Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Fluid164 ~
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to hearing from our guests. I am glad to hear we met your needs on this recent visit. We hope to see you on your next Las Vegas visit.

Regards,

Shannon O'Boyle
Corona, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The property is typical of others in the chain. I stayed in a two room suite which offers a degree of privacy for my wife and I and our kids. The room was clean and well stocked with a tv in each room as well as the living room. The tv's are connected to a high-definition signal, still uncommon for many hotels.

This hotel is located under the final approach path to Las Vegas International Airport. The arriving flights fly over at about 500 feet and you will hear them. Another noise factor (common with Residence Inn properties) is foot traffic from the floor above due to the wood-frame construction.

My family enjoys staying at Residence Inn hotels and the amenities at this location are equivalent to others in the chain. However, this location is too noisy for me and we will not return.

Room Tip: Opt for a room on the top floor to avoid the pitter-patter of footsteps all night long.