“Organic food, wonderful flavor!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 18 Bakeries in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Organic, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Bright, airy modern decor, family owned, organically focused bakery cafe serving breakfast, lunch, bakery desserts and coffee. Custom/special occasion cakes and many gluten-free options available. We specialize in using organic and GMO-free ingredients.
Vegas
“Organic food, wonderful flavor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This bakery is very cute and has trendy, bright decor. The food is made with organic ingredients, and it tastes absolutely amazing! It's a nice place to sit and relax while enjoying anything from coffee to a wonderful breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Vegas lacks nice coffee shops, and I'd say layers is a great option we do have here.

Visited October 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best coffee in town and pastries....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Love the coffee here and the bakery well it is just too good and I would weigh 1000 pounds. if I ate everything I wanted in there....I love the Conservative sandwich and all of the soups and salads are excellent. Breakfast is good, but very small portions you could leave a little hungry....

Visited November 2012
Bethesda, Maryland
“Amazing Cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I pre-ordered an "Oh My Ganache" for my husbands birthday, and it was heavenly. It may sound like a lot of chocolate, but it is in no way overwhelming. The cake was light and moist, andn the mousse filling was a wonderful compliment. I can't wait to try some of the others. It was worth every penny, and the price was very reasonable for a cake of this quality.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“New location is on GV Parkway and Horizon Ridge in Target parking lot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I liked it a lot when it was at the Sunset location. Now that they're in a larger place, they have more variety of desserts and have added food to their menu. I've tried a couple of their sandwiches. They are great, but fair warning, its pricey. Its like eating those expensive sandwiches at Starbucks, but a better sandwich. Their dessert bars and cookies are really good. I haven't had a large cake there, but I've eaten a small chocolate ganache cake and it was good but pretty rich. You can't eat a lot of it, so you can actually get away with getting a smaller cake if you don't have a lot of people. I got the small one for 4 people and it lasted for a couple of days!

Visited May 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“The quiche is my mainstay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I always order the same thing for lunch at this place. It is always good. It is a good place to gather with the gals for lunch. They do have salads. And lots of yummy breads and dessert items.

Visited June 2012