“Best coffee in town and pastries....” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 548 Restaurants in Henderson
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best coffee in town and pastries....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Love the coffee here and the bakery well it is just too good and I would weigh 1000 pounds. if I ate everything I wanted in there....I love the Conservative sandwich and all of the soups and salads are excellent. Breakfast is good, but very small portions you could leave a little hungry....

Visited November 2012

87% Recommend
Bethesda, Maryland
“Amazing Cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I pre-ordered an "Oh My Ganache" for my husbands birthday, and it was heavenly. It may sound like a lot of chocolate, but it is in no way overwhelming. The cake was light and moist, andn the mousse filling was a wonderful compliment. I can't wait to try some of the others. It was worth every penny, and the price was very reasonable for a cake of this quality.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“New location is on GV Parkway and Horizon Ridge in Target parking lot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I liked it a lot when it was at the Sunset location. Now that they're in a larger place, they have more variety of desserts and have added food to their menu. I've tried a couple of their sandwiches. They are great, but fair warning, its pricey. Its like eating those expensive sandwiches at Starbucks, but a better sandwich. Their dessert bars and cookies are really good. I haven't had a large cake there, but I've eaten a small chocolate ganache cake and it was good but pretty rich. You can't eat a lot of it, so you can actually get away with getting a smaller cake if you don't have a lot of people. I got the small one for 4 people and it lasted for a couple of days!

Visited May 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“The quiche is my mainstay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I always order the same thing for lunch at this place. It is always good. It is a good place to gather with the gals for lunch. They do have salads. And lots of yummy breads and dessert items.

Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“wedding cake bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Layers made by wedding cake which was gorgeous and delicious!!

The tiramisu and heavenly coconut were amazing!

The pricing is reasonable and well worth every penny.......I highly recommend

• Visited May 2012