“Excellent Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stopped in here for a quick roll. The sushi was awesome. Got my order to go and it was very quick. The staff was very nice. Wish I could have stayed to eat, the atmosphere looked great.

Visited February 2013

Henderson, Nevada, United States
“Fresh and Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I tried this place on a whim while running Saturday errands. What luck! It was a bright busy day in Henderson so the calm atmosphere of this cozy place was soothing. I was alone so I sat at the sushi bar. The chef had time to help me decide from the huge array of rolls. I decided on the 69 and it was a great choice. Unlike other rolls I have had this one not only had fish inside it but was also topped with four different kinds of fish. The sauce that came with it was unique and tasty. The fish was wonderfully fresh. I will definitely return. It will take a long time to eat my way through this menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Overland Park, Kansas
“I don't know sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

All I've had is California Sushi, so this was a first for me. We all had sushi and it was very good and tastefully presented. Also, very nicely priced.

Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good sushi lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

I had a Rest.com coupon so was able to convince my husband to go for lunch.... ( he usually only wants to go to AYCE sushi.) He had the Lunch Special ($8.95) with the Miso soup, other sides, chicken teriyaki and chicken katsu. He thought both chickens were very good, the teriyaki chicken was not fatty and was tender & moist. He loved the Miso soup, thought it was one of the best he had tried at local places. He also had ebi, magura and hamachi nigiri, and thought all tasted fresh. I had the usual embarrassingly named rolls and they were quite tasty. When the older sushi chef had to tell the other chef to make the S on the B roll, they both giggled and shook their heads.... but I got past it and it was good eating! I had been so focused on the menu, that I didn't look up and see the daily special board right in front of me until after ordering... I will be back to try some of those. We sat at the sushi bar and enjoyed watching the chefs create the plates, er.. boats. One boat was made with a fish he filleted as we watched. The final product had what was left of the fish as adornment. Looks much better than it sounds.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“quality sushi and not pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Best sushi for the price in town. Great services. Excellent chef, always advice good sashimi and rolls. The wine & sake list is good price.

• Visited January 2012