“Fabulous” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 530 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Green Valley Parkway and I-215
Description: Luxury dining with impressive menu selections, including steaks and seafood, to satisfy any palate. Hank’s Fine Steak’s and Martinis features tender, oversized, center cut dry-aged prime steaks, signature bone-in meats and fresh fish flown in daily. A meat lover’s Mecca with masterful preparation and a 7,500 bottle wine cellar. Hank's never fails to attempt and delight. Enjoy a cocktail at the Piano Bar. Private Dining Room hosts up to 40 people. Happy Hour available 7 days a week, featuring 1/2 price Martinis!
Henderson, Nevada
“Fabulous”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I don't frequent high end restaurants like this other than for business, but my husband and I had the opportunity to do so for night out. The atmosphere at Hank's was really lovely, very warm and inviting. The service was just as good as the food! The filet is one of the best I've every had, although my husband's filet was a bit undercooked and definitely rare although ordered at medium, but was still very tasty and edible as is. The only disappointment was the "colossal baked potato". I've had baked potatoes at high end restaurants, and for the price, there was nothing special about it. But the grilled asparagus was phenomenal! Overall, very pricey but highly recommended!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Steaks, Great Martinis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went to Hanks for Valentine's Day and it was very good. I ordered the lobster chowder, which I would highly recommend. Chucks of lobster, fresh corn, in a rich broth. Yum. My boyfriend ordered a blue cheese wedge salad, which was also excellent. You could very easily share salads here. I saw quite a few people asking for the salads to be split because they are so big. This will save you money and room in your belly for the other food to come. I ordered the queen cut prime rib, which was good, but not amazing. His filet was much better. Bernaise sauce was excellent. Sides were also very good. We ordered garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. Sides are a la cart, but are definitely shareable. There were probably 10 asparagus spears in the side and they were cooked to perfection. Next time, I would order a filet instead, but everything was delicious. The best part? The martinis. I am not usually a martini person and I usually order wine with dinner. But, I figured that since this was a martini bar I should give them a try. They do NOT dissappoint. I had a blackberry blossom, which was so good I'd like the recipe. He was a blue martini (can't remember the name suddenly?!) that was also excellent. They have happy hour from 4-6 and martinis are half off at the bar. I am already planning on going back for appetizers and maritinis at some point. Hanks is at Green Valley Ranch, which is OFF the strip in case anyone is wondering. You would need a car to get to the location (about 15 min drive from the Strip). The ambiance was modern, but not too modern. Beautiful fire in the center. Gorgeous. And, great service. For two martinis, two sides, two steaks, and two appetizers our bill was $160, which is pricey. Good for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place to be social...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hanks is just a great social place for the over 35 crowd. Things are pricey but fairly good, and it's still a very pretty venue,

Visited January 2013
Phoenix
“Very nice.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Better than I would have expected; good steaks and drinks and service was good. The main waiter had an assistant that messed up a few things and didn't really focus on his customers.
But the restaurant was very nice and comfortable.

Visited January 2013
Linwood, New Jersey
“Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

After hearing stories from my father about this venue, I was quite excited to go with him for our family friends birthday. We had a great time, but there were a few problems that kept this location from getting a "five star" review.

In terms of atmosphere the restaurant is beautiful. There are elegant and grand chandeliers all over the place. This is one of the most luxuriously and modern appointed steakhouses I have ever been to. Even the bathroom had floor to ceiling marble.

The food was delectable. My father and I split a Chateaubriand steak which was sliced table side. It was one of the best steaks I have ever had. At the end of our meal the staff brought out a great big slice of cheesecake with some raspberries and a candle for our friend. It was fantastic and the entire dinner meal went off without a hitch.

The big problem, which was a bit of a downer before our meal, was the bar and their service. We decided to get before our meal.

The staff at the bar are complete space cadets and made multiple irritating mistakes. First, it took twenty minuets to get our drinks, Then, when the waitress realized she got our drink order wrong she spilled one of our martinis all over the table and failed to clean it up. When the right drinks finally did arrive, another waitress decided to drop a full coffee cup right next to us sending glass everywhere. Our bar experience was only depreciated by another ten minute wait for our credit card to be taken. I had the impression from the service that the staff could possibly be drunker then I was!

Luckily for Hank's, the restaurant side is so wonderful that it easily made up for the terrible bar. Our meal on the restaurant side went perfectly and was one of the highlights of my vacation.

• Visited January 2013