“What a difference QUALITY makes!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 702-567-6000
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Marssa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 564 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Japanese, Asian fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Mead Blvd
Description: Treat yourself to an incomparable dining experience at Marssa. This AAA Four-Diamond award-winning restaurant serves world-class Japanese and Asian-Fusion cuisine under the skilled direction Sushi Chef Kazuki Tozawa. The name means “by way of the sea”, and at Marssa you’ll find only the freshest and finest quality ingredients in the full menu of sushi and sashimi. Chef Kazuki, along with his culinary team, delivers a seasonal menu of delicious and uniquely flavored food guaranteed to delight fish and meat lovers alike. The extensive wine list reads like a journey through the ancient spice routes, and, of course, includes a complete and well-rounded choice of sake. The location will astound you, with breathtaking views of the mountains and majestic Lake Las Vegas through Marssa’s floor-to-ceiling windows. The elegant ambience and attentive staff combine to make dining at Marssa an unforgettable culinary experience.
Toronto, Canada
“What a difference QUALITY makes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We had sushi (although there are lots of other options on the menu)- and it was the best I have ever had! I was hesitant to have sushi in this land locked oasis- but apparently they import it daily from all over the world - and WOW! Truly the best sushi I have ever had!
We also had a server who made the entire evening so enjoyable- his expertise made this culinary adventure a 10+!

Visited November 2012

grand blanc, michigan
“If there were a food heaven on earth this place would be it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The flavors are just outstanding, I want to try everything on the menu. I just can't believe there can be anything better than the last thing I had and it always is! The Crunchy Eel with the barbecue is incomparable. I would eat it everyday. The Bento box with the tempura shrimp sauce was a Wow! Deserts....mochi and sake sorbet are a perfect end to an always perfect evening. If truly great food is not enough of an attraction the waitstaff at Marssa are exceptional and very knowledge. Numerous times I asked for and took the recommendation of my server, never to be disappointed. I'm hard pressed to think of a better dining experience.

“Very good, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

unique items, very tasty, service was excellent but be prepared to spend $$$$ Nice ambiance, friendly staff.

Visited December 2011
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Marsaa at Westin Lake Las Vegas.

I was a bit concerned as I am not too fond of sushi, fish or a number of things on the menu. That said, we ordered things I would eat, and everything was perfect.

We ordered a Bento Box appetizer that had Kobe Beef skewers, honey/walnut prawns, crab/shrimp dumplings and a chicken item that I forget. All were cooked perfectly, and the presentation was great. I could eat an entire meal of the beef and prawns.

My husband had seafood curry, and I had lamb chops. He liked his although he said the noodles were a bit mushy by the end. My lamb was probably the best I've had anywhere. They were grilled medium rare, and the char was so flavorful.

For dessert, my husband had Green Tea/Chocolate souffle with coconut tofu. We had no idea we were eating tofu. It was creamy and delicious.

I had creme brulee. . . It was creamy and had a delicate citrus flavor. I loved it.

It's pricey, but it's worth it.

“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The service and food was fantastic! The meals were hot and delivered quickly. It was so nice to have a friendly waiter.