“nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
United States
“nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

great front desk staff! The "free" breakfast is coupled with a pushy server who agressivly gets in front of you with the menu in hopes you will order from it instead of the Continental breakfast. (even after you have said "no thank you"

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have been increasingly impressed with the Hilton Garden Inn chain. Rooms are comfortable, and the microwave and fridge are most appreciated when traveling.

However, the service at this particular hotel was outstanding. I even received a hand-written note when I returned home, thanking me for my business.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Torquay102010

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the thank you letter from our Front Desk Agent. It can be difficult to find amazing team members but we are really proud of all of our team members here at The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas / Henderson. I will be sure to share your comment with all of them. Thank you again for your kind comment and we surely hope to see you again soon!

Isle Delfino SMW
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We needed to stay near Henderson four nights and having enjoyed Hilton Garden Inns in other locations chose to stay here.
We booked through Hilton Garden Inn website using the AAA offer for a discounted rate.
This hotel is very easy to find from Las Vegas Airport being around 8 miles along I-215, then just a couple of turns after the exit, directly next to Sunset Station Casino.
We found plenty of well lit parking spaces close to the hotel entrance and wheeled our cases into the lobby.
The receptionist was very welcoming and friendly and took the time to explain about the complimentary cooked to order breakfast, newspaper, free wi fi and 24 hr Business Center, fitness room etc
The room allocated to us was exactly as requested when we booked online, we were shown the location for breakfast and pointed to the guest elevators.
On entering the room we found it to be spotlessly clean and well appointed, with microwave, coffee maker and fridge. The only addition we would have liked is an in-room safe, but these are not usually to be found at HGI.
Something I was not expecting, after travelling a long distance my lower back was aching so I thought I would lie on the bed for a while, before doing so I sat in the desk chair to remove my shoes. The chair pressed into my lower back in a very pleasing way and amazingly it relieved the ache. A gentle rocking action and my back was completely fixed. A bit of research informed me these desk chairs cost around $600+ ( Herman Miller Mirra Chair ). Well done to HGI for placing them in room, saved a visit to a chiropractor !
So a great start to our stay.
We went downstairs and had a few beers and something to eat in the Great American Grill, there were a good choice of bottled beers, and the food was well cooked. It would be nice if they added some draft beers, other than that its a fine alternative to venturing outside.
Next morning we returned to Great American Grill for our complimentary Hot Cooked To Order Breakfast ( Hilton Honors Gold Members benefit from free breakfast for themselves and 1 additional guest ).
We ordered a cooked breakfast with everything, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, eggs, milk, fruit juice and coffee. A very good breakfast, and with very nice breakfast room staff. One humorous thing, not a complaint, just amusing, each of four mornings we asked for the same breakfast order, 1st morning one of us had no sausage, 2nd morning one of us had no bacon, 3rd morning one of us had no mushrooms, 4th morning we both had everything. Hurrah !
Very good hot breakfasts every day, and always very nice staff, you may help yourself to milk, juices, coffee, and fresh fruit, cookies etc too. Excellent.

Housekeeping were very efficient, always making up our room perfectly, and replenishing the milk, sugar, coffee etc. Very good.

The complimentary wi fi was fast and without problems.

The Sunset Station Casino is just a short walk through the car park, and has all the usual choices of food, drinks, etc. Very handy.

So to sum up, we had an excellent stay and were very pleased we chose this hotel.
In particular, all the staff we met were very nice, reception, breakfast, evening bar, housekeeping, it made for a very pleasant stay.
Thank you HGI Henderson !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pino_Spetzberg

Thank you very much for your review. Your comments about your recent stay made all of us smile! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to your satisfaction. We know it's the little things that make your stay more comfortable (along with our great location). Thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress you and we surely hope to see you again in the near future should your travels bring you back this way.

Flagstaff, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The front desk reception staff argued with the supervisor related to accepting a cash payment in front of me. The resolution took 20 minutes. The tv in the room was broken and I had to change rooms after unpacking. Once at the new room, the keys did not work so I had to drag everything back down to the lobby to get working keys. I attempted to have dinner in the American Grille at the hotel, but there was no staff there. Coffee in the room was only decaf and this was not remedied the following morning even after requesting caffinated coffee. The room was not cleaned the first night I was there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Lori W.

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit to The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas / Henderson. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us your input. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered on your recent stay. I have spoken to our General Manager about our policy with cash paying guest and have relayed it to all of our Front Desk Agents. I have also shared your comment with our Executive Housekeeper and Food & Beverage Director. Our guest feedback is extremely important to us, as it assists us in making changes to better serve our guest. We hope in the future you will give us another opportunity to impress you. If there is anything else I can further assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 702-322-9000.

Carefree, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great place to stay...clean, comfortable, and great service. The entire staff was polite, pleasant and very professional and accommodating. The breakfast offered many choices including healthy ones and the workout room was clean and had pretty good equipment. The location was secure and safe and offered us a nice place to relax after a long day of driving. I definitely would stay again and have booked another location on our upcoming trip. Thanks you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Brenda G.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. Iam happy to hear you found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. I will be sure to share your comment with all of our team members. Hope to see you return soon!

Hockessin, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I chose this HGI for the value and because it received such strong reviews. I am happy to say that our recent stay 4/4-4/6 was exactly what I expected. Nice hotel, nice people and a good value for a family of 4.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
DEMom19707

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found our hotel and staff members to your satisfaction. We hope to see you return and thank you for giving us the opportunity to impress you!

Hong Kong
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great location if you do not have a car but need to do some shopping before hitting the outlet malls and the Strip. The hotel is very close to one of the biggest shopping malls and a lot of eateries.

Helpful front desk who helped me to sort out my luggage replacement but I wish that they were more timely with things being left in the room. I had to call and then they had to recheck the room before they found our Iphone plug. This was 12 hours after we checked out.

Rooms are quiet and at least I did not hear the sound of feet on the corridor as I expected to as we were given a room next to the lift. Price is fine but wish they would include the continental breakfast. This would make it a better deal.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
nvensor, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
BrendaHongKong

Thank you for your review about your visit to The Hilton Garden Inn/Henderson. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time and effort to give us your input, as it assists us in making changes to better serve our guest. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issue you encountered regarding the I-phone charger that was left behind. I will share your comment with all of our front desk agents to improve our customer service in returning phone calls in a timely manner. We are very happy to read that you found our location and guest rooms to your satisfaction. We hope to have another opportunity to impress you, should your travels bring you back this way.

Nastassia Vensor

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson? Share your experiences!