We were not informed the pool was out of order for the weekend before we purchased our room. The front desk staff told us to walk to one of the neighboring hotel's pools if we wanted to swim. The internet was worse than dial-up (Google took 47 seconds to load). I thought maybe there was a glitch and tried five hours later and had the same problem. The second day the internet was slow, too. Again the front desk staff were flippant and ambivalent about our concerns and simply said they thought it might be my computer. We went to the Green Valley Ranch Resort and used their internet and Google loaded in three seconds. The room was in good condition and clean, but I'm with dbowman55 about the bed covers--they are lumpy and look very strange. I think they are supposed to dry cleaned, but the ownership decided to save money and wash them all conventionally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson is conveniently located off US-95/93 at Exit 64 and I-215. Just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, 10 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS) and a short drive to Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Enjoy on site dining, a fully stocked lounge and delicious room service. Host a meeting with over 2,025 s.F. Of meeting space available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson Hotel Henderson
- Hilton Garden Inn Henderson
- Hilton Henderson
- Henderson Hilton Garden Inn